AMC’s The Walking Dead Deluxe Vinyl Edition Comes to Life April 15th

It was a long, long night but here is an update as things stand right now. I will try to keep this as organized as possible in hopes that it answers everyone's questions as best as possible.

All of you whom had orders that were successful in coming through should have received confirmation emails by now so please check your emails as well a junk folders. To prevent further chaos from ensuing we matched every Paypal transaction id against every order that came through to make sure everything was accounted for.

However, there were several orders generated in that they came through and customers received a order number but not a confirmation email and the reason for this is that checkout was NOT completed. So for those of you saying that you have an order number but haven't received confirmation you are in the aforementioned category and what will be done is that we will be emailing you a Paypal invoice to finish the checkout as soon as possible and you will get what you ordered.  In the event that you do have Paypal payment confirmation but have not received an order number or confirmation please feel free to send a PM to sort that out for you. All that I asked is you that provide your full name, and the Paypal transaction ID. 

As far as those who couldn't place an order, trust me we understand your frustration. In regards to the limited zombie green version we do still have copies remaining however, that will not be made available again until all of the current customer issues are resolved we are almost there so please be on the lookout for an announcement regarding that if it still interests you. To reiterate our primary goal right now is to address all issues concerning current or pending orders. Once we apologize for the confusion, frustration, etc. but we are doing everything we can to rectify the situation as fast as possible.

To answer some more questions directly to some community members:

Harley- Like I said there weren't too many orders that "reeked" of flipping. Quite frankly while there were a lot of orders there weren't a whole lot consisting of multiple copies and if it was it was for a colored copy and a black copy. Dude... Beanie Babies!! You are giving me nightmares, I worked at a McDonald's in the 90s when they did the Beanie Baby happy meals. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

jezmundtoo- We certainly are not going to make light of the time you invested out of your day to try and obtain one of our releases, but outside of offering a sincere apology and doing so publicly realistically what else is there can we do? The time you lost and the whole mishap was unfortunate, no doubt. Would we rather that your order went through flawlessly and that you'd be days away from holding a sweet record in your hands? Would have my partner and I  rather have the pre-sale go off without a hitch and spend last night with our families and not glued to our computers til 2:30 in the morning? Absolutely on all fronts! We have been out publicly trying to make good on this situation and taking responsibility as opposed to hiding behind closed doors. Outside of doing that and expressing sincere apologies, and taking the remaining limited editions off the site until the pending issues are rectified I am at a loss as to what you expect of us.

It was a long, long night but here is an update as things stand right now. I will try to keep this as organized as possible in hopes that it answers everyone's questions as best as possible.

All of you whom had orders that were successful in coming through should have received confirmation emails by now so please check your emails as well a junk folders. To prevent further chaos from ensuing we matched every Paypal transaction id against every order that came through to make sure everything was accounted for.

However, there were several orders generated in that they came through and customers received a order number but not a confirmation email and the reason for this is that checkout was NOT completed. So for those of you saying that you have an order number but haven't received confirmation you are in the aforementioned category and what will be done is that we will be emailing you a Paypal invoice to finish the checkout as soon as possible and you will get what you ordered.  In the event that you do have Paypal payment confirmation but have not received an order number or confirmation please feel free to send a PM to sort that out for you. All that I asked is you that provide your full name, and the Paypal transaction ID. 

As far as those who couldn't place an order, trust me we understand your frustration. In regards to the limited zombie green version we do still have copies remaining however, that will not be made available again until all of the current customer issues are resolved we are almost there so please be on the lookout for an announcement regarding that if it still interests you. To reiterate our primary goal right now is to address all issues concerning current or pending orders. Once we apologize for the confusion, frustration, etc. but we are doing everything we can to rectify the situation as fast as possible.

Harley- Like I said there weren't too many orders that "reeked" of flipping. Quite frankly while there were a lot of orders there weren't a whole lot consisting of multiple copies and if it was it was for a colored copy and a black copy. Dude... Beanie Babies!! You are giving me nightmares, I worked at a McDonald's in the 90s when they did the Beanie Baby happy meals. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

jezmundtoo- We certainly are not going to make light of the time you invested out of your day to try and obtain one of our releases, but outside of offering a sincere apology and doing so publicly realistically what else is there can we do? The time you lost and the whole mishap was unfortunate, no doubt. Would we rather that your order went through flawlessly and that you'd be days away from holding a sweet record in your hands? Would have my partner and rather have the pre-sale go off without a hitch and spend last night with our families and not glued to our computers til 2:30 in the morning? Absolutely on all fronts! We have been out publicly trying to make good on this situation and taking responsibility as opposed to hiding behind closed doors. Outside of doing that and expressing sincere apologies, and taking the remaining limited editions off the site until the pending issues are rectified I am at a loss as to what you expect of us.

Very classy response. Tons of respect for you guys. Hopefully everything gets sorted out and when that happens, smooth sailing. Thank you again for addressing all the issues as much as you can.

Even the bigger, more established labels underestimate the amount of traffic some limited vinyl drops get. Blowing up a thread with all caps and threats of never doing business with a company anymore does nothing but make you look like a complete bitch. I remember MY first time striking out...

Spacelab: you've already done a hell of a lot more than I've seen other companies do in this situation. For what it's worth, you're okay in my book. Looking forward to (hopefully smoother) releases from you guys.

However, there were several orders generated in that they came through and customers received a order number but not a confirmation email and the reason for this is that checkout was NOT completed. So for those of you saying that you have an order number but haven't received confirmation you are in the aforementioned category and what will be done is that we will be emailing you a Paypal invoice to finish the checkout as soon as possible and you will get what you ordered. In the event that you do have Paypal payment confirmation but have not received an order number or confirmation please feel free to send a PM to sort that out for you. All that I asked is you that provide your full name, and the Paypal transaction ID.

jezmundtoo- We certainly are not going to make light of the time you invested out of your day to try and obtain one of our releases, but outside of offering a sincere apology and doing so publicly realistically what else is there can we do? The time you lost and the whole mishap was unfortunate, no doubt. Would we rather that your order went through flawlessly and that you'd be days away from holding a sweet record in your hands? Would have my partner and rather have the pre-sale go off without a hitch and spend last night with our families and not glued to our computers til 2:30 in the morning? Absolutely on all fronts! We have been out publicly trying to make good on this situation and taking responsibility as opposed to hiding behind closed doors. Outside of doing that and expressing sincere apologies, and taking the remaining limited editions off the site until the pending issues are rectified I am at a loss as to what you expect of us.

Pm'd. Thanks!

Okay. Now I feel bad. Sorry for complaining so much. I just really really wanted that record. I can't imagine tht nightmare involved with getting something like this off the ground and out the door, so I appreciate your candor. I look forward to that future announcement. I can't wait to hold and hear the record.  Thanks for the personal reply. No hard feelings.

Can we please get a clear, concise answer to the following question:

What about those of us who received a confirmation email which includes a copy of the invoice, however the Spacelab website indicates the order was "cancelled"? Will those orders be fulfilled?

It looks as though the only orders that were marked cancelled were the ones that were placed on the night of the 31st while we were performing final testing to the site. Any order that we have received payment for will be fulfilled, including those.

It looks as though the only orders that were marked cancelled were the ones that were placed on the night of the 31st while we were performing final testing to the site. Any order that we have received payment for will be fulfilled, including those.

Good to know. But it is confusing for customers, like myself, to be charged for an order that is marked "cancelled" on their order page. Either way, thank you for clearing that up.

Okay everyone another update, all orders thus far are expected to have been shipped by the end of the week. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

The goal is to have the remaining Walking Dead green vinyl copies back up on the website by 4/15/2014 with a new server in tow. I would recommend that anyone interested in not missing out on a copy of this please subscribe to our email list, Twitter and Facebook to get up to the minute info as to when the records go live again.

Once again we apologize for any of the headaches incurred with this pre-order but we'd like to think that we are handling this as best as we can. 

Thanks for the update.  I think I signed up for the email list back when the pre-orders started. 

Again, thanks!

Okay everyone another update, all orders thus far are expected to have been shipped by the end of the week. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

The goal is to have the remaining Walking Dead green vinyl copies back up on the website by 4/15/2014 with a new server in tow. I would recommend that anyone interested in not missing out on a copy of this please subscribe to our email list, Twitter and Facebook to get up to the minute info as to when the records go live again.

Once again we apologize for any of the headaches incurred with this pre-order but we'd like to think that we are handling this as best as we can. 

Guest Secular Haze

The goal is to have the remaining Walking Dead green vinyl copies back up on the website by 4/15/2014 with a new server in tow. 

tumblr_mqusb0r1FO1s7fii0o1_400.gif