PO: NOW! - Caspian - Dust and Disquiet (9/25/15)

Hold strong; I'm with you, Dad.

dear abovetheearth,

don't listen to this shit! i just put it in your dropbox. IT'S RELEASE DAY!!!!! go wild!!! it sounds incredible with headphones. and you won't be disappointed that you didn't wait because it's so fucking good, there's no way you could ever be disappointed afterwards. it's like waiting to have sex til marriage. sex is fucking amazing! why wait??! plus, caspian can't give you STD's.

love, 

batman

ps.  :wub:

IMG_1326_zpsvzjn8fhu.jpg?t=1443173418

EU-exclusive clear/black color-in-color via BSM

The packaging is gorgeous! The whole gatefold has a glossy finish with the cover artwork being matte. Feels and looks incredible.

And here's another look at the C/D-record:

IMG_1317_zpsqdphk3cz.jpg?t=1443173670

In my opinion this one turned out a lot cooler than the first LP, digging it a lot.

The sound was not mind blowing on the first two spins. There was quite a lot of factory dust that didn't disappear entirely through cleaning with a brush, but playing the record will get rid of it over time.

Awesome album, awesome pressing = happy.

Just wait until you get to your 3rd/4th listen. My God. The last song is pretty much the most perfect post-rock song ever made.

There are so many different things going on in this album it's remarkable how it all flows together the way it does. The best way to describe this album is to say it's an experience.