CALLING ALL BORED PEOPLE (Wanna take a quick survey?)

KJL95

EDIT: I think this survey gets taken down on Wednesday and she really needs more respondents. Calling all bored people! Help me out. pRETTY pLEASE

Hey you'd be amazing if you took this amazing survey done by my amazing girlfriend for this amazing project she's been working on and she's done an amazing job amazing amazing amazing. It only takes a moment (I promise) and you'd be a huge help. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HRNMQJR

Thanks to everyone who's taken it so far! Really appreciate it

I was going to take the survey, but as a Canadian (even though I'm ex-pat) I didn't think my answers would be relevent. Definetly interested in the topic though

Please take it if you'd like. She says society in the US is comparable enough to Canada that your answers are relevant. And I agree it's pretty interesting stuff in the survey. Im excited to see the results she gets in the end

Thanks to everyone who's taken it so far! Really appreciate it

Please take it if you'd like. She says society in the US is comparable enough to Canada that your answers are relevant. And I agree it's pretty interesting stuff in the survey. Im excited to see the results she gets in the end

Ok, I did it

Done, although judging from the wording of a lot of the questions/statements, I don't think she'll like or agree with my answers at all

I'm sure she'll appreciate diverse answers. The beauty of this is there's no one correct answer. (Well, depending on who you're talking to  ;) )

done. these things are annoying when 4 options don't really cover everything.

Yeah. That's a good point. 

It makes me wish homelessness was a bigger priority than it is..

Agreed. This study is pretty cool.

Thanks to everyone who's taken the survey. To anyone who hasn't taken this yet, but is reading this for some reason, take the survey! Make your family take it! Make your friends take it!  (If they're over 18)