There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

25 minutes ago, Fungi said:

i heard he received a 30 day suspension for abusive behavior. serves that piece of shit right. i literally hope he fucking burns.

Really?...This is the kind of behavior expected from you as well? C'mon. Action was taken as a result of WAXXX's abusive behavior and that should be it. The additional commentary is not necessary. I understand that you're upset b/c his comments and derision was aimed and involved you, but no need to get aggressive and abusive as such either.

And before anyone comes in saying so...I'm not being the PC Police or any of that...but it's my job (unpaid & thankless as it is) to maintain and remind people to keep a level of civility and maturity around here. Especially in any and all hot topics such as this one.

And before I forget...Fuck the mods!

Mods.jpg

;)

Pretty sure fungi is WAXXX playing some character that he imagines is a cutting critique of the stereotypical VC Hot Topic scene kid and playing his own aggressor to prove some point about how liberals are the true violent aggressors.

Otherwise, a random scene kid who signed up to the forum on Friday night and has already been trolling other threads really hates WAXXX and wants him to be lit on fire for no reason.

2 minutes ago, daegor said:

I'm pretty sure both WAXXX and Fungi are actually Bake.

I think you are on to something. Bake's "comedy" was always punching down and he would go on those long rants about how fascism is cool and, if you don't agree, you are less of a man.

1 hour ago, AlexH. said:

I fail to see the problem.

Looking the other way certainly isn't going to help things.

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Really?...This is the kind of behavior expected from you as well? C'mon. Action was taken as a result of WAXXX's abusive behavior and that should be it. The additional commentary is not necessary. I understand that you're upset b/c his comments and derision was aimed and involved you, but no need to get aggressive and abusive as such either.

And before anyone comes in saying so...I'm not being the PC Police or any of that...but it's my job (unpaid & thankless as it is) to maintain and remind people to keep a level of civility and maturity around here. Especially in any and all hot topics such as this one.

And before I forget...Fuck the mods!

Mods.jpg

;)

AMAB

ALL MODS ARE BASTARDS

38 minutes ago, just a normal guy kevin said:

Otherwise, a random scene kid who signed up to the forum on Friday night and has already been trolling other threads really hates WAXXX and wants him to be lit on fire for no reason.

for no reason? the guy literally joked about sexual assault!

if i ever came across WAXXX in real life i'd be like

tumblr_ok3u6hU8N91tsf68ao1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I fail to see the problem.

Looking the other way certainly isn't going to help things.

It's actively demonizing a group of people. Imagine if it was a weekly list of crimes committed by black people or jews or something. It's trying to dehumanize illegal immigrants...a group that's already dehumanized to a lot of people. It's fucking dangerous. This is how some shithead (probably a redneck, but maybe not...definitely white tho) gets riled up enough to fucking murder an innocent family of illegal immigrants.

He's trying to stir the pot. He's trying to provoke. He's laying the foundation for when he starts rounding people up into camps.

4 minutes ago, Fungi said:

for no reason? the guy literally joked about sexual assault!

if i ever came across WAXXX in real life i'd be like

tumblr_ok3u6hU8N91tsf68ao1_400.gif

I was hoping this punch wouldn't end up in this thread. People are going to disagree with me and use it as fuel for their "see, liberals are the ones who are violent/intolerant" bullshit...

But it's fucking delightful. That dude is literal scum. He thinks anyone of non-European descent should leave the country. He thinks America should be for only whites. He wrote an article about how "maybe it'd be good if there was a black genocide?" He deserves to get punched. He deserves to get punched any time he opens his mouth. This isn't about being intolerant of someone else's opinion. This is being intolerant of the opinion that some people are subhuman because of the color of their skin. Fuck him, fuck that, and fuck you if you are even thinking about defending him.

(Yeah, Fungai might be a troll)

huh, well I guess I missed something during the last week!

mexico is going to get a 20% tax on exports to the US that... will end up being offset by an increase of cost by 20% to the purchaser, which will be offset by an increase of cost by 20% by the next purchaser etc etc etc... which will end up being paid by US citizens.  

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It's actively demonizing a group of people. Imagine if it was a weekly list of crimes committed by black people or jews or something. It's trying to dehumanize illegal immigrants..

You did say ILLEGAL immigrants, correct? I fail to see the issue.

If they were not here ILLEGALLY, there would be no list, and this would not be an issue.

So, what's the problem again?

You (not you specifically) can turn your head and ignore the issues all you want, but the problems aren't going away.

He's not trying to put anyone in "camps". He's making sure everyone here belongs here, legally. 

Edited by vinyl addict

Pretty sure rounding up a bunch of people of ethnicity or status and holding them in one place before deciding their fate is the definition of "camp".. it's not going to be like they round up Mexicans and put them right on a plane off to Mexico... They will be detained somewhere first... Before being sent anywhere... A.... Camp....

1 hour ago, vinyl addict said:

You did say ILLEGAL immigrants, correct? I fail to see the issue.

If they were not here ILLEGALLY, there would be no list, and this would not be an issue.

So, what's the problem again?

You (not you specifically) can turn your head and ignore the issues all you want, but the problems aren't going away.

He's not trying to put anyone in "camps". He's making sure everyone here belongs here, legally. 

That's the kind of thinking that can lead to allowing some scary shit. Legal or not, these are still human beings and they deserve human rights. By making these lists Trump is heading a propoganda campaign to dehumanize them. How is that anything but fucked up?  "First they came for..." and all of that. It's a slippery slope once you decide one group of people are less than human.

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Pretty sure rounding up a bunch of people of ethnicity or status and holding them in one place before deciding their fate is the definition of "camp".. it's not going to be like they round up Mexicans and put them right on a plane off to Mexico... They will be detained somewhere first... Before being sent anywhere... A.... Camp....

Like a prison?

Illegal people in a prison? Why is that so bad? You guys look past the fact that these people broke laws to get here. They are here illegally.

Why is it OK for them to stay here illegally? Can someone please explain this to me? Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

8 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

No one said they are less than human.

They are here ILLEGALLY. What's so hard to understand? Everyone seems to just let the term 'Illegal Aliens" roll off their tongue like it's meaningless.

The thing about dehumanization is you don't straight up say "These people aren't humans" because then everyone goes "Whoa buddy, calm down. What the fuck?"

People can be here illegally for a lot of reasons. Deportation can be a death sentence. It's a tricky as fuck situation and I don't have an answer. But just for example, there's a number of women/children here illegally (probably a large enough number to be truly disturbing) because of human trafficking. People kept as sex slaves and forced into prostitution who are too scared to do anything for fear of what will happen to them as someone here illegally.

55 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

That's the kind of thinking that can lead to allowing some scary shit. Legal or not, these are still human beings and they deserve human rights. By making these lists Trump is heading a propoganda campaign to dehumanize them. How is that anything but fucked up?  "First they came for..." and all of that. It's a slippery slope once you decide one group of people are less than human.

So defending the borders of a country and enforcing immigration laws that are already in the books means we are "dehumanizing" others? Where did you come up with that brilliant comparison? 

3 minutes ago, GalacticMelt said:

So defending the borders of a country and enforcing immigration laws that are already in the books means we are "dehumanizing" others? Where did you come up with that brilliant comparison? 

You are willfully ignoring my actual points...or you didn't understand...so either way, good job.