HectorSRCVINYL

Whats New on VC

133 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2016 at 9:02 AM, Metal Mike said:

Is anyone enjoying the new ads that autoplay sound?

It's really convenient when I'm at work.

I mean, I'd leave VC open in a tab but worry about if I was missing a good ad.

Now I know when there's a good add BECAUSE IT STARTS MAKING FUCKING NOISE!

on chrome you can mute a tab by right clicking.

not saying this is ok, bc that sucks lol

Metal Mike likes this

Maybe this has been covered, but is anyone else having issues with quoting and posting?  Like, if I hit the quote button on another user's comment, it automatically puts the quote in my reply.  Great, this is fantastic and convenient.  But now I decided I don't want to quote the other user, either because it's not necessary, or I accidentally clicked the wrong comment... How in the everloving fuck do I get rid of it?  I've gotten frustrated, left the site, not posted for weeks, then I come back, try to post in the same thread and the conversation has moved on from what I was originally quoting, and the quote is STILL FUCKING THERE IN MY REPLY.  I go try it on a different computer, and it's STILL FUCKING THERE because it's apparently tied to my username.  How the hell do I get rid of this shit???

9 hours ago, dandw12786 said:

Maybe this has been covered, but is anyone else having issues with quoting and posting?  Like, if I hit the quote button on another user's comment, it automatically puts the quote in my reply.  Great, this is fantastic and convenient.  But now I decided I don't want to quote the other user, either because it's not necessary, or I accidentally clicked the wrong comment... How in the everloving fuck do I get rid of it?  I've gotten frustrated, left the site, not posted for weeks, then I come back, try to post in the same thread and the conversation has moved on from what I was originally quoting, and the quote is STILL FUCKING THERE IN MY REPLY.  I go try it on a different computer, and it's STILL FUCKING THERE because it's apparently tied to my username.  How the hell do I get rid of this shit???

Click on the actual quote box and hit delete.

1 hour ago, Shlebs said:

I've always wondered why people couldn't figure this out but I just preferred to watch them struggle.

Same.  On mobile it's a little picky, but I just alternate taps between my left thumb on the corner of the box and my right thumb on the backspace key.  Disappears in a half second.  I've almost posted that suggestion but I think I'm one of the last people still using an iPhone / not using Chrome at home, so I don't want to give bad info that only works for me.  Plus, like you said – the struggle is real.  And pretty amusing.