agaetisbyrjun

PO Soon: Father John Misty - Pure Comedy (March 31, 2017)

131 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

A bunch of North American shows were announced. Anyone know what the deal with the artist presale is? Figured it would be preordering the album but I can't find any info on it. 

Tickets for all of the shows - except Mexico City - go on sale this Friday, but newsletter subscribers can get early access to tickets beginning tomorrow (Wednesday March 1st) at 12PM venue local time. Use presale code: entertainment

AndrewSS likes this

1 hour ago, tvham said:

Tickets for all of the shows - except Mexico City - go on sale this Friday, but newsletter subscribers can get early access to tickets beginning tomorrow (Wednesday March 1st) at 12PM venue local time. Use presale code: entertainment

Much appreciated.

2 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

I realize that.  But I was more so talking about the exact date it's going up (tomorrow) and the pressing number which wasn't listed anywhere that I could see.  

No one seemed interested so I didn't post any further details.  I'm probably going with the VMP version over the deluxe that I currently have pre-ordered.  

djghost1976 likes this

Just now, lethalenforcer said:

I'd imagine it's just like the UO clear version - no 7", no rotating covers.

Gotcha.  I saw that the standard Sub Pop LPs were going to include 7" for preorder....didn't know if preorders from other retailers would be this way as well.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Grabbed one from VMP

Me too (free with my reactivation credit!). Haven't listened to the album yet, but I dug the last one a fair bit.

Edited by erikness