rooks

[PO NOW ] Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

5 minutes ago, The Saint said:

I should have you as my financial adviser @lethalenforcer. You'd save me a fortune.

Even if one other person wants to go in with me, it knocks it down to about $42 a person which is a much better pill to swallow considering it was what $44 from TDE?

I'd go in with you Saint. You're good at organizing these things since you handled squares for SB LI this year ;)

Don't forget you have to add some buffer for Media Mail shipping to the other folks once it gets to you. Let me know what the all-in is once we get a few more people

Just now, ethereal said:

I've heard of people having to pay postage fee's upon arrival when ordering multiple records under HHV's shipping charge, it's why I didn't organize the group buy for Venice. Just something to keep in mind...

Interesting. I had an order come from them in February with 3 records and wasn't hit with any add'l fee from FedEx.

Just now, 36-Josue said:

finally got a response from hhv. are they sending mixed signals? lol

"Hello,

this is an official exclusive hhv.de pressing on transparent red vinyl of 180gr.

It's not the TDE pressing and no bootleg."

Sounds like what they've been saying. It's a separate pressing of 2,000 copies. The colorway just happens to be the same as the TDE pressing.

1 hour ago, tetsuodaironman said:

My shop got copies of the black in for $25. So tempted to buy it but I'm still hoping I can get a red somehow. Anyone interested in a trade for the black plus money/LP?

Sure. Black + 200 sounds good.