ejc625

PO: The Dear Hunter - All Is As All Should Be [EP] (12-1-17)

Welp, your boy here fucked up. Didn't order the vinyl in time, mainly because of a series of misfortunes. Including, but not limited to: a new couch, loss of power for a week due to Irma and having to buy all new cold/frozen goods, a new water heater install, valued at roughly $800, and a new capacitor and Freon fill for our home AC unit. Did anyone buy an extra? Would anyone be willing to sell me one at cost + shipping?

Edit: 

Thanks to @freezeflash for the hookup! 

Edited by THE_James_Champ

12 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Welp, your boy here fucked up. Didn't order the vinyl in time, mainly because of a series of misfortunes. Including, but not limited to: a new couch, loss of power for a week due to Irma and having to buy all new cold/frozen goods, a new water heater install, valued at roughly $800, and a new capacitor and Freon fill for our home AC unit. Did anyone buy an extra? Would anyone be willing to sell me one at cost + shipping?

PM

anyone looking for a copy of the graphic novel with first press cover?  I have 1 extra for trade in perfect condition

I'd love a copy of the tour edition of this but I cant make it to a show.   If they happen to have more at merch booth for sale and anyone can pick one up I'd be open to trades or paypal'ing you some $$.  thanks!

3 hours ago, chamb117 said:

yo, my link didn't take me to anything like that, so that's probably why i sound like i'm out of my mind. thanks for the clarity!

well, yeah, because the store is closed now, lol. But that's exactly what happened when we all started getting notifications about shipment. The ultimate troll....

20 minutes ago, jackshidt said:

I received an email on November 23 with a download code.  

Here is the link that was in the email.  I have not used it and I do not plan to:

http://www.caveandcanarygoods.com/a/downloads/-/b0f81621562714b0/84cd751285bd669d

Grabbed one, thank you! 

Edit: just the jpeg as mentioned before hahaha

Edited by batman