The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I had Avengers, Jurassic Park, Fargo, Back to the Future 2 (Taylor and Durieux) and both SW trilogy sets in my cart at one point or another...I feel accomplished in that, hah!

Didn't end up with anything, but congrats to anyone who scored big.  There were some wonderful prints available...

So um any news about the Last Of Us second press? Shouldn't those be shipping soon?

They said sometime in December so I'm assuming that they are still shooting for it.

Also Turbo Kid is out of 1000 Tri-color (Kid Red, Apocalypse Black, and Apple Green). Between the fans for the band and the well-liked film, pretty sure this sells out quick.

Pretty sure this is going to be kind of a mix of the two... Chronicles with a few cues added in. 

Damn, that could be killer. I've been listening to how they were separated on Le Matos's soundcloud here http://exclaim.ca/music/article/le_matos-chronicles_of_wasteland_turbo_kid_ost_album_streams?mc_cid=f87ae1014f&mc_eid=b8cb118de1

If it's truly Chronicles and then random cues scattered throughout I am definitely in. 

I ordered because it's actually (for once) a soundtrack that I'm going to want to listen to a lot haha. Most of the Mondo releases I've bought have barely been played more than once or twice.

Bought for the same reason. This and Black Swan are really the only two recent releases I can see myself listening too. Add in TLOU and GotG and that should do it for my Mondo collection for some time (aside form my ongoing search for the Drive OST). 

I'm going to be looking to unload my Shaun of the Dead S/T and Batman: TAS 7-inchers as they are simply taking up space.