The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

First off, I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned. I scrolled back a couple pages & didn't see it but figured it was worth mentioning just in case. Anyway...
The Hannibal & Mad Max OSTs are back in stock at mondotees. Both are listed as randomly inserted variant when you select the option for purchase.
I ordered several records & domestic shipping was free for vinyl. I'm not sure if there's a dollar amount requirement for this but thought that was cool too.
If this has been mentioned multiple times already, I'm sorry & feel free to begin the procession of shame.
Thanks & have a great day.

First off, I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned. I scrolled back a couple pages & didn't see it but figured it was worth mentioning just in case. Anyway...

The Hannibal & Mad Max OSTs are back in stock at mondotees. Both are listed as randomly inserted variant when you select the option for purchase.

I ordered several records & domestic shipping was free for vinyl. I'm not sure if there's a dollar amount requirement for this but thought that was cool too.

If this has been mentioned multiple times already, I'm sorry & feel free to begin the procession of shame.

Thanks & have a great day.

Free Shipping I believe is through tomorrow 12/13 according to the email

(and $10 flat-rate shipping for our friends outside the US)

Just received Turbo Kid - the packaging is amazing. Comes with one of those Death Waltz hype U-card things on the side of the record, if anyone's interested in that. The gatefold is the logo, but it looks super slick, and the art on the back of the sleeve is even better than the art on the front. Really gorgeous press, the vinyl is nice and heavy and it sounds amazing. All arrived without any dents or seam splits or anything like that.

Only complaint is the color was a bit of a strange choice - I really like the way the edges between colors are wavy rather than dipped straight - but that shade of green is way too dark to match Apple's character (as was their intention), and the combination sort of comes off looking like rasta or christmas colors or something. I think two separate Turbo Kid and Apple styled records would've worked a lot better for this one. You could easily grab the colors from their helmets and even fashion the labeling like the emblems on the side.

Oh well, still a beautiful press and a fantastic record.

shame $10 int shipping is dead.

This. I'm all over it regardless, love John Williams.

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind a John Williams boxset. Everything from Jaws to Indy, E.T. and Schindler's list. Though, evcen if you only pick out the best, that's still, what, a 30 record box set?

Definitely getting it... But not releasing until next month is dumb, considering this time of year is the only time I'd actually play it. 

Red/green translucent vinyl sounds more appealing than "cheese pizza," IMO. 

Hope they get around to Home Alone 2, I love that soundtrack also.