The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

We're trying to lock that down at the moment. This one is atypical because we are using the plant we've never used before (one that pressed the original "La French" record) and unfortunately there have been delays that we usually are able to account for with the vendors we regularly use, but with a new (to us) plant, it's been more difficult to gauge those things.

I'll get back to you with that as soon as I have something firm. Thanks for your patience. 

No worries. Thanks for the update!

Really on the fence for Batman tomorrow. Do I want to spend $235 with shipping on something I'll probably listen through once and will then sit on my shelf for eternity or put that money towards Black Friday on something I'll probably get more use out of?

Anyone know the estimated delivery on the box set?

Really on the fence for Batman tomorrow. Do I want to spend $235 with shipping on something I'll probably listen through once and will then sit on my shelf for eternity or put that money towards Black Friday on something I'll probably get more use out of?

They are estimating mid December, so hopefully before Christmas.

This was my exact reason for deciding to pass on it tomorrow. Minus the Black Friday part. I love Batman and the Batman: Animated Series so much but this would be nothing but an expensive novelty item.

Will I somewhat regret it for the foreseeable future? Probably. But I could get a looooot more things with that $235.

This was my exact reason for deciding to pass on it tomorrow. Minus the Black Friday part. I love Batman and the Batman: Animated Series so much but this would be nothing but an expensive novelty item.

Will I somewhat regret it for the foreseeable future? Probably. But I could get a looooot more things with that $235.

Exactly. I know I'd be thrilled to open it, and stare at it a lot that first day, but then it'd mostly just be a thick black spine on a shelf and lots of thoughts about what else $235 could have bought. I'll probably decide in the morning.