The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I hate mondo shipping costs but i have to say its more than fair they arent allowing that. It would be a fiasco to do all that refunding and its a special promo they are running for a certain period of time.

Especially since there are 2000+ boxsets (BTTF and Batman) that people would try and get them to ship for free. That would cost them too much. I don't blame them.

Owner of Adele, My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy & Taylor Swift.

Thought about arguing but after seeing that, not worth it.

You left out a lot of the stuff on my list that would be more "respectable", but regardless, isn't the point of being a music fan having a wide array of interests and choices? 

Also, the admin here is the biggest TS fan on the site, so prepare to get Juan GIF'd if you criticize her ;)

Owner of Adele, My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy & Taylor Swift.

Thought about arguing but after seeing that, not worth it.

As opposed to someone who just buys whatever pitchfork tells them to. i'm 100% positive you own a belle & sebastian scarf

Rate the Vinyl Collection of the Poster Above You

I know I'm a little new but I thought this would be a fun cool thing to do and give us an insight into other users' music collection, so I figured I'd start.

I know I'm a little slacking on older records (still trying to hunt down some stuff) and my collection isn't as big as other but here it goes...

http://www.discogs.com/user/blakxzep/collection

Well, looks like this forum has quite a lot of ignorant idiots.

:rolleyes:

I have the following Mondo releases for sale right now, please PM me serious offers:

Jurassic Park OST - Dino Variant - Sealed

Guardians of the Galaxy - Purple Infinity Stone variant - Star Lord Handbill - Tyler Stout Jacket - Mint

2001 A Space Odyssey - Black Vinyl 

This goes here buddy: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/forum/5-saletradewants/

Got 'im guys!  B)