SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

Quote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (JANUARY 15th, 2015)

The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP Details Revealed

January 15th, 2015 – It is with great joy that SPACELAB9 announces the coming of The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP! Scheduled to hit store shelves throughout the U.S. on February 10th, the Double LP set is lavishly packaged in a full color gatefold jacket with an eight page, 12” x 12” full color booklet featuring images from the hit film as well as exclusive liner notes by celebrated composer and DEVO founding member Mark Mothersbaugh. The deluxe double album includes the complete 24-track score by Mothersbaugh plus four unique versions of the infectious fan-favorite track “Everything Is Awesome”, including the newly Oscar-Nominated anthem performed by Tegan and Sara featuring The Lonely Island.

Several colored vinyl variants have been created based around the film’s key characters plus an extremely limited special edition which will be available exclusively from SPACELAB9.COM during the album pre-sale. More details and specific pre-sale date to be announced in the coming weeks!

Quote:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (JANUARY 15th, 2015)

The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP Details Revealed

January 15th, 2015 – It is with great joy that SPACELAB9 announces the coming of The LEGO® Movie: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Double LP! Scheduled to hit store shelves throughout the U.S. on February 10th, the Double LP set is lavishly packaged in a full color gatefold jacket with an eight page, 12” x 12” full color booklet featuring images from the hit film as well as exclusive liner notes by celebrated composer and DEVO founding member Mark Mothersbaugh. The deluxe double album includes the complete 24-track score by Mothersbaugh plus four unique versions of the infectious fan-favorite track “Everything Is Awesome”, including the newly Oscar-Nominated anthem performed by Tegan and Sara featuring The Lonely Island.

Several colored vinyl variants have been created based around the film’s key characters plus an extremely limited special edition which will be available exclusively from SPACELAB9.COM during the album pre-sale. More details and specific pre-sale date to be announced in the coming weeks!

Thanks for beating me to the punch! :)

• 3 weeks later...

BCS%20WD%20ad%20V2_zpsg1hblnpv.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: (FEBRUARY 6th, 2015)

SPACELAB9 announces The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul RSD Releases

February 6th, 2015 – As fans the world over prepare for both the return of THE WALKING DEAD and the debut of BETTER CALL SAUL this Sunday, February 8th on AMC, SPACELAB9 announces two more reasons for fans to be excited. The first is a two-track single for BETTER CALL SAUL, the new spinoff series created by BREAKING BAD creator Vince Gilligan, and Peter Gould. The single consists of both vocal and guitar medley versions of the eponymous track performed by country music artist Junior Brown.  The second, a 12” Picture Disc featuring musical highlights from the fourth season of THE WALKING DEAD, includes tracks from Portugal, the Man, Lee Dewyze, Sharon Van Etten and more.

Both limited edition releases will be made available exclusively on April 18th as a part of Record Store Day 2015. As with most Record Store Day releases, these are sure to go quickly so be sure to visit your favorite local record store ahead of time and make sure they order these gems nice and early!

Better Call Saul Looks Sick!

Still no Lego News??? Tears!

The unveil of the colored vinyl/pre-ordered is delayed and we are trying to nail that down, however, I am doing what I can to at least provide a teaser photo for you guys of something that will be coming with the direct version that I think all Lego fans will be ecstatic about.

The unveil f the colored vinyl/pre-ordered is delayed and we are trying to nail that down, however, I am doing what I can to at least provide a teaser photo for you guys of something that will be coming with the direct version that I think all Lego fans will be ecstatic about.

Thanks!

The Waiting isn't terrible so much as stressing over the Pre-Order!

I'm sure I'll shit a Lego brick as soon as you drop it!

Will you guys be doing a non-picture disc release of The Walking Dead Vol. 2?

Generally speaking we usually follow that formula of doing a picture disc then a standard version but speaking honestly at this juncture we haven't decided if we will or will not continue in that tradition with The Walking Dead Vol 2.

Generally speaking we usually follow that formula of doing a picture disc than standard version but speaking honestly at this juncture we haven't decided if we will or will not continue in that tradition with The Walking Dead Vol 2.

Speaking for myself, I personally hope you do. Don't wanna buy a picture disc, and probably won't.