Mens Restroom Abuse

Send your coworkers to work with me for a weekend, after seeing how the girls demolish the restroom at the bar.....piss on the floor will be funny!

When I was the new guy I had to clean it every night, girls literally pooped their panties and threw their mud butt drench panties against the wall, clinging them to the tile.....

Can we talk about how hard it is to flush the toilet in shared/public washrooms? It never fails that every time i need to drop a deuce at my college, every stall has already had a log sunk in them, and yet to be flushed still. I mean, its a hard concept, pushing a handle to prepare for the next person, right?

ah the ol' decomposed log.

public washrooms are always a gamble. i use them quite often - i pee a lot because of all the coffee i drink… you see some nasty stuff in there. the worst is now being a teacher and using one of the many staff washrooms. you just know what teacher is guilty of the act.

also, e-mail in OP is hilarious.

how hard is it to pee straight???!?!!

if your aim is bad from the start, you're screwed. that is, if your pee pee is the plane, it's all about the liftoff, which can be occasionally unpredictable. the rest of the flight is easy.

i didn't know people peed on seats in people's homes. i thought that was a purely public-restroom thing. i never lift the seat in public restrooms but i also never pee on it, either, or i do my best not to, and i'll wipe it if it was clean before. i try to follow the golden rule because i like the seat to be clean if i ever need to sit on it for PT (poop time).

it really shouldn't be called the golden rule in regard to this, though

I did some janitorial work in my early college days and the stuff I saw in Women's restrooms was BY FAR worse than anything I ever saw in the Men's restroom.

Also, bathrooms at 24-hour fitness (and probably any other gym) are disgusting. Not only are they wet and humid because they are connected to the shower room and people seem to like to go straight from the shower to drop a deuce, but, well, it's... obvious that people are consuming all sorts of proteins, fibers, etc. I won't get into it anymore than that. 

Boys I can understand, to an extent. You're at a higher level which means there can be possible spray once your piss hits the water. Gross, but whatever.

It's woman who leave little puddles (too big to just be droplets) of urine on the toilet seat that absolutely fucking baffle me. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. and I witness this every day at work. I will never, ever understand how that much piss gets (and stays for the next person) on the toilet seat.

Boys I can understand, to an extent. You're at a higher level which means there can be possible spray once your piss hits the water. Gross, but whatever.

It's woman who leave little puddles (too big to just be droplets) of urine on the toilet seat that absolutely fucking baffle me. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE. and I witness this every day at work. I will never, ever understand how that much piss gets (and stays for the next person) on the toilet seat.

From what my girlfriend tells me, a lot of girls don't actually sit, they squat over the seat. which would explain piss getting everywhere. Especially girls that have pet elephant ears down there if ya know what i mean. And yet, they still manage to keep their clothes clean somehow...

I used to work at Chuck E. Cheese in high school and by the women's bathroom was orders of magnitude worse than the men's. Not sure what what in there. Without fail more than once a week someone had crapped on the women's bathroom floor. I have heard plenty of stories from girls who find pee all over the seats due to hovering. I also hear that shaving can effect the flow.

regarding the OP, the dude could have a piercing. It's like a thumb over a garden hose.

We have nicknames for some of our co-workers here.  Our bathroom is a single restroom so sometimes you can identify who was in there by an empty desk around the office..

Dude in IT leaves poop speckles all the time.  Never flushes a 2nd time for some reason...  This earned him the name, "Cookie Monster" since it always looks like cookie crumbs.  If he doesn't leave his crumbs behind, it's because he streaked the hell outta the toilet, earning his other nickname, "The Streaker."

Another dude in IT (see a pattern here?) leaves ass lint on the back of the toilet seat.  We never came up with a clever name for him.  

Then there is a huge puddle of piss on one side of the toilet that we have no clue who does it.  It almost looks as though somebody intentionally chooses not to use the toilet.

Our restroom is disgusting...

We have nicknames for some of our co-workers here.  Our bathroom is a single restroom so sometimes you can identify who was in there by an empty desk around the office..

Dude in IT leaves poop speckles all the time.  Never flushes a 2nd time for some reason...  This earned him the name, "Cookie Monster" since it always looks like cookie crumbs.  If he doesn't leave his crumbs behind, it's because he streaked the hell outta the toilet, earning his other nickname, "The Streaker."

Another dude in IT (see a pattern here?) leaves ass lint on the back of the toilet seat.  We never came up with a clever name for him.  

Then there is a huge puddle of piss on one side of the toilet that we have no clue who does it.  It almost looks as though somebody intentionally chooses not to use the toilet.

Our restroom is disgusting...

I work with Skinnywolf and can confirm this story! Also we only get the bathroom cleaned 2 times a month! piss everywhere!