PO Soon : MOGWAI - Come On Die Young 4 LP Box Set

I ordered through the label and received mine today, with no shipping conf.  Also, 10/10 packaging. It looked like a bomb, but couldn't possibly remember ordering one for the life of me. Fortunately, it was CODY, side one sounding great thus far.

Nice.  Really glad to hear it arrived safely.  I guess the current delay really is on Amazon's hands, and the time it'll take them to receive their stock from Chemikal Underground.

This may be overly pessimistic, but is it possible Amazon USA are having problems fulfilling their orders?

Man, don't say that.  It's been an incredibly frustrating morning at work over here, and this would definitely be the icing on a shit-cake for today.

The more I think about it, though, the more I consider it feasible.  I want to say that the odds are slim - this thing was expensive, and I highly doubt that 1,500+ were chomping at the bit to drop $100 on a 1999 Mogwai album with all the fixings.  But considering how long it's been OOP, and how difficult OG copies are to track down, it makes me wonder.  And why would Amazon e-mail us saying "Hey!  This is going to ship earlier than we've got it listed for!  Get stoked," only to follow upwith  "Whoops, just kidding.  It's actually another month out lol"?  That's the part that bugs me the most.

We've all been waiting for this for a long time.  Some more than others.  If anyone has a chance this morning, can they check Banquet / Chemikal / anywhere else for the cheapest option for US residents?  (Outside of Amazon, obviously.)  I'll shoot Amazon a message or call them up when I get home, just to get the record straight.  Would be gutted if they have to cancel orders.