PO Soon : MOGWAI - Come On Die Young 4 LP Box Set

• 2 weeks later...

Another delay from Amazon US and Amazon Canada now says Oct. 14th. I just ordered it from the UK for $77 shipped. I can't wait any longer.

That sucks for all of you waiting on orders but the selfish part of me is happy for the delays because I have a ton of other things to buy (tons of school books coming up) and this gives me more of a chance to save.

• 2 weeks later...

the only other thing i would suggest is taking the DHL tracking number and plugging that into the Canadian Post Office tracking page. "handed to carrier and is in transit" could mean that your postal service may be making the actual final delivery. But yeah, a month is a bit long. Even by airmail, I usually get Amazon packages within 2 weeks.

Was able to listen to this a few times this weekend and I'm very pleased with the entire thing.  I love that it's two gatefolds inside the box instead of just printed inner sleeves like the Young Team set.  It sounds great and the appendix has so much good stuff on there.  I don't know if I've ever heard the Travels in Constant EP, but it's really damn good.  I would love to see Rock Action and Happy Music receive a similar treatment at some point.

Thanks for the replies. I will get in touch with amazon uk because something's obviously gone wrong. 

Ever end up getting your record? Mine took about two weeks and had a "problem" during shipping according to the tracking but still made it fine. No idea what the problem was. Mine was sent out through iParcel by Amazon and delivered by USPS in the states. Even though I had a tracking number it was pretty much untrackable after the first day or two for me.

Ever end up getting your record? Mine took about two weeks and had a "problem" during shipping according to the tracking but still made it fine. No idea what the problem was. Mine was sent out through iParcel by Amazon and delivered by USPS in the states. Even though I had a tracking number it was pretty much untrackable after the first day or two for me.

No, and I'm not expecting it to arrive anymore.

They said to wait until the 24th, and if not, they'll refund.

It's a bummer but it can't be helped apparently.