PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

Oh damn!

Thanks Justin for splitting these and up and making them available for everyone who wants them!

:wub:

you're welcome!

was the first boxed set 180gram?

sure was

The comments on the AOF Facebook post are amazing. My favorite is why are they on 45's and not 33's haha

fb comments are the worst and hey, if they don't want an awesome sounding record re-cut at 45 they can track down the horrible sounding first pressings

So since it's not a limited run, any chance these will show up on amazon? Their shipping prices are just too good.

don't think so, think it'll just be sold direct to indies. 

Hey justin, any photos on the new slipmat? as terrible as it sounds, I'm a sucker for them and debating the box set just for that and to complete the set haha. 

Spray Paint Slipmat (sold a la carte)

http://kingsroadmerch.s3.amazonaws.com/images/us/1/3/8/13876_400x400.jpg

Daggers Slipmat (part of the box set only)

http://kingsroadmerch.s3.amazonaws.com/images/us/1/3/8/13862_400x400.jpg

fb comments are the worst and hey, if they don't want an awesome sounding record re-cut at 45 they can track down the horrible sounding first pressings

I think those people probably think that when a record is cut at 45 rpm it's always on 7-inches, not 12-ers.

you said the records are gonna go out to indie stores... do you have any plans of selling them in europe (preferably in germany)? :) im looking at stores like greenhell.de, finestvinyl.de and so on. that would save so much on shipping.

and yes yes yes, the same old shipping-price-story as always, haha.

you said the records are gonna go out to indie stores... do you have any plans of selling them in europe (preferably in germany)? :) im looking at stores like greenhell.de, finestvinyl.de and so on. that would save so much on shipping.

and yes yes yes, the same old shipping-price-story as always, haha.

not sure what the plan is for that quite yet.

personally, id prefer not to send them to greenhell. those guys fucked me on an order a few years back and have the worst CS.. ha!

not sure what the plan is for that quite yet.

personally, id prefer not to send them to greenhell. those guys fucked me on an order a few years back and have the worst CS.. ha!

oh, any other german store would be perfect too. and i agree, im avoiding them whenever i can. they got really sloppy with the years. vinyl-digital.de is great, but then again theyre more into hiphop i guess.

anyway, as long as you guys at least think about it im almost pleased :)