Post Your RSD 2014 Scores!

Pinback - s/t

of Montreal - Satanic Panic reissue

Sharon Jones And The Dap Kings - Dap Dippin reissue

MGMT - Congratulations reissue

The Snow - Memory Loss 7"

My local shops didn't have the Nirvana 7", True Widow, or the In Utero tribute which sucked but whatever. Proud of my haul.

Picked up:

Sunny Day Real Estate / Circa Survive split 7"

Off! 7"

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Glorious results of a misspent Youth

Johnny Cash with his hot and blue guitar

Slipknot - Vol 3 subliminal verses

311 s/t

311 evolver

Ghost busters 10"

If anyone has an extra Veruca Salt or Paramore RSD 2014 release they wouldn't mind parting with, please give me a shout.

The all time flipper score! So the store I went to did one person at a time per crate... Great idea I actually suggested it, but with some limitation control and didn't expect this;

First dude in line brings his Mom, gets there at 6am to be first! Ok props for sticking it out for 4hrs in the cold. But then pull a $953 purchase. I watched all the limited (1 copies) go to ONE guy! Cake, DMB, Sky

Ferreira, Spacemen 3, ect... Then his fucking mom spends $189!!!!

The store didn't get there 3rd and final box which isn't coming til next Tuesday which is kinda cool as ill have a mini RSD next Tuesday! I asked the owner who is super cool, "hey so what was that customers eBay name"

System backfire...

On a positive note got about a

3rd of my wants:

Death Cab (IMO for indie fans this is the best release this rsd)

Oasis 12"

Frightened Rabbit

Camera Obscura (btw who thinks the /250 is a typo and they left off a zero?) like 65 are on eBay already!

Mazzy Star

Xiu Xiu unclouded

Xiu xiu greatest hits

Non Violent Femmes - VA

Villagers 7"

Conor Oberst 7"

Major misses:

School of Seven Bells

THE SNOW (ugh my #1 want)

Went to two stores today. I was only planning on going to one, but the second one was on my way to my parents' house.

Got:

Tame Impala - Live Versions

August Burns Red - Thrill Seeker

Oneohtrix Point Never - Commissions 1

Disclosure - Apollo

Sunny Day Real Estate/Circa Survive - Split 7"

Bayside - Time Has Come 7"

Missed:

Anamanaguchi - Scott Pilgrim: The Game OST

Fortunately, there are some fine folks on the VC boards and I'm trading ABR for the Scott Pilgrim OST. Also sold the two 7"s. I'm gonna try to hit up a few places on my way back through Atlanta and see if there's anything left that people on the boards are looking for.

What an RSD it's been.

The best thing I picked up was the Ninja Tune / If Music 2.0 3xLP Compilation.  I read it was very limited and thought it would be UK only but the shop I went to had multiple copies.  This and the 311 S/T which I have been after forever (though the need to put a 35 minute album onto a 2xLP is questionable) and I was a happy camper today.

I was gone from the house for 8 hours today, swept the Twin Cities & metro area, stepped foot in 8 shops & called a couple others all hunting for August Burns Red Thrill Seekers album & went home empty handed.  Last year I had 5 wants, found all 5 plus a few bonus purchases.  This year, not quite the same experience.

I was gone from the house for 8 hours today, swept the Twin Cities & metro area, stepped foot in 8 shops & called a couple others all hunting for August Burns Red Thrill Seekers album & went home empty handed.  Last year I had 5 wants, found all 5 plus a few bonus purchases.  This year, not quite the same experience.

Damn, that bums me out. I had a copy of Thrill Seekers at Amoeba and decided against it at the counter because it would have been a nostalgia buy and I was already spending way too much. If I'd have known someone wanted it I would have grabbed it for the boards anyway.  :unsure: