Online sales of RSD releases

So while madly refreshing multiple pages on 2 computers this morning I accidentally placed 3 orders for the Set Your Goals - Reset 10". I emailed them immediately asking to cancel the second two orders, but just got confirmation saying all my orders are packaged up an will go out with their next shipment. If anybody wants this they can have it for cost ($17) plus shipping. PM me if you're interested. 

So while madly refreshing multiple pages on 2 computers this morning I accidentally placed 3 orders for the Set Your Goals - Reset 10". I emailed them immediately asking to cancel the second two orders, but just got confirmation saying all my orders are packaged up an will go out with their next shipment. If anybody wants this they can have it for cost ($17) plus shipping. PM me if you're interested. 

Not to get off topic, but did you do that Ivy League/Turno/Maker/SG split?  B)

Anyone else charged twice from Bullmoose? I placed 1 order but it didn't bring me to a confirmation page, so I placed another order and that one I got an email.

Is this the real bullmoose?: [email protected]

My Gmail account seems to think it may be a phishing scam

That seems a little fishy. It should be [email protected], unless it was connected to a Paypal. I'm unsure.

Anyone else charged twice from Bullmoose? I placed 1 order but it didn't bring me to a confirmation page, so I placed another order and that one I got an email.

Is this the real bullmoose?: [email protected]

I can't speak for you being charged twice, but I got an email confirmation from the same address as you, and my gmail flagged it as well

FWIW, I created an account today, and the newsletter email from address is [email protected] 

I tried reading above and I may have missed it, but I got a confirmation email saying 2/4 of my records are shipping (Conor/Dawes & Sam Means). The other 2 (Death Cab & Cure/Dinosaur Jr) are still "order received" via their website. The email says if I ordered more items than the 2 shipping now may be going out from another location. 

I got an email from that account as well, even Hotmail accuses it of being fradulent.

Did I just toss 40 bucks down the toilet?