The Ex-Girlfriend (or Boyfriend) Thread

A girl I met on myspace many many moons ago. Our birthdays were close, so we decided to meet for the first time at a pub that had live music 5 nights a week, and celebrate both our birthdays(lame as fuck exscuse to get laid). Half way through the night I borrow my mates house keys and take the girl back there(about a 2 minute walk from the pub). We fuck, we go back to the show enjoy the rest of the eve, then go back to her place and fuck again.

We end up dating for a few months. All good times. One day I notice a package for a pregnancy test on the bathroom floor. I enquired about to be told it was her room mates. Eh, whatever. All good. A few weeks later we break up, no fights or arguments. Just both went our seperate ways.

A few weeks after that, a friend from high school is dating the same girl. WTF. that pissed me off a bit, but whatever. No cheating involved, so I figure. Let them have their fun. Adults and all that.

They break up after a few months and he's having a party to celebrate. Apparently they didn't end on good terms. So the party is going well, bands in one corner, beers being drank on the roof. As the nights winding down I kinda sneak off and take a shit on the inside of his oven door. Revenge shit, is the best kind of shit! Close it back up, and leave as calmly as I arrived.

Next morning I get a call from him...did you shit in my oven? Laughing uncontrolably I say yes, because it's hilarious. Bad news for him, he was hungover, and wanted to make breakfast, turned the oven on to heat up, and baked my turd in the process.

Again, HILARIOUS.

It was during this phone call he told me why they broke up. He paid for an abortion. He wanted to have the kid, she didn't.

I never told him about the pregnancy test I saw on the floor that she attributed to her room mate. I couldn't leave him thinking he paid for my abortion AND a kitchen smelling of burnt bog.

/thread

Since there's no man advice thread,

I posted on a status of a girl I went to HS with and one of her mutal friends added and inboxed me. She was agreeing with what I said on the status. So we ended up inboxing back and forth for hours just talking. She's definetly flirting (inviting me for a free photoshoot) but I'm making sure to mention my GF, which has no effect. She lives in LA but is in town every couple months. I'm starting to feel a little guilty even though I'm not cheating. Should I just stop talking to her?

Sidebar: she's HOT as HELL

Since there's no man advice thread,

I posted on a status of a girl I went to HS with and one of her mutal friends added and inboxed me. She was agreeing with what I said on the status. So we ended up inboxing back and forth for hours just talking. She's definetly flirting (inviting me for a free photoshoot) but I'm making sure to mention my GF, which has no effect. She lives in LA but is in town every couple months. I'm starting to feel a little guilty even though I'm not cheating. Should I just stop talking to her?

Sidebar: she's HOT as HELL

Elope with the girl that you are inboxing immediately. Then break up with your girlfriend using the line "Sorry. I'm married."

Then post in here and tell us juicy stories.

If you're happy with your current girl, then just stop talking to this girl, only bad things can come from it. Hot as hell or not, if you don't want to ruin what you already have, it's better to just stop cold turkey. Seriously.

That's what I did. I started feeling bad about it. I'm am truly happy at home.

Why do women always come around once we are taken?

Why do women always come around once we are taken?

This is the question I'll never understand. Its the biggest struggle to find a women, then once you do tons appear out of fucking nowhere. Its one of the worst things in the world.

Also I dont know if anything can top Jase's story. With that said, Im now planning a revenge shit. Thanks for the idea. 

This is the question I'll never understand. Its the biggest struggle to find a women, then once you do tons appear out of fucking nowhere. Its one of the worst things in the world.

Yeah, some crazy shit, can't get laid when I'm single, but once you've got a bae, women be tempting you and shit. It's a conspiracy man.

it's because people want what they can't have.  When something is unattainable, it becomes desirable.  It's why breaking up with one person for another never usually works out.  The decision was rash and based solely on not having something.  Greed.  As soon as you have it you realize it was not what you wanted.

It's also why we make impulse vinyl purchases!

Every time my dumbass friends would make us 15 minutes late for a movie we'd be walking in as the last trailer ended and they'd be like "Oh good, we only missed the trailers!" They never understood my love of trailers.

I'm also a weirdo who would PAUSE movies when a girl would want to fool around. The crazy girl I've mentioned in this thread actually started a full blown "WE ARE FIGHTING!" argument that lasted a day or so because I was watching Jurassic Park while we made out. It was on TV, I couldn't pause it! What was I supposed to do? Not watch Jurassic Park? It was at the "clever girl..." scene!

This is why I hide in my room and watch tv alone. It's not because I'm a loser.....

me too! I'm glad there are people here who are anal about movies like I am. trailers are the most important part about a movie, and if she wants to talk / go to pound town during the movie i'm pausing it.

Trailers are important!! My friends have learned to look at me after each trailer and we do either the "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" after each trailer. It's important that my friends and I are on the same page with our movies.

My last boyfriend was a mess. He liked me then he didn't, then he liked me until he didn't. It went on or 2 years until I just cut him out of my life. The good thing is that he's the person who got me into vinyl. Bought me my first 2 records. Bad thing is he bought me a crosley. But it's the thought that counts!

He was also an asshole and wouldn't listen to any of the records I bought. I think it would be cool to date a guy who would listen to records with me. Ah! And go to the record store together. That would be fun!

I also knit him some cool beanies and he threw them all away during one of our breaks. Give that shit back if you don't want it!

My last boyfriend was a mess. He liked me then he didn't, then he liked me until he didn't. It went on or 2 years until I just cut him out of my life. The good thing is that he's the person who got me into vinyl. Bought me my first 2 records. Bad thing is he bought me a crosley. But it's the thought that counts!

He was also an asshole and wouldn't listen to any of the records I bought. I think it would be cool to date a guy who would listen to records with me. Ah! And go to the record store together. That would be fun!

I also knit him some cool beanies and he threw them all away during one of our breaks. Give that shit back if you don't want it!

My girlfriend got me into records and I turned out to be really obsessive about it and enjoy collecting more than she does. But we do like most of the same music so it's nice to wake up in the morning and listen to Mac Demarco while we shower together. She had the audacity to say she didn't care about records that much anymore and I died inside.

My girlfriend got me into records and I turned out to be really obsessive about it and enjoy collecting more than she does. But we do like most of the same music so it's nice to wake up in the morning and listen to Mac Demarco while we shower together. She had the audacity to say she didn't care about records that much anymore and I died inside.

I'm the collector in the relationship but my girl does a good job of asking about what I got or what I've been spinning recently. She's really busy in another state so I appreciate the effort.

I would die too, like a stylus to the heart