The Ex-Girlfriend (or Boyfriend) Thread

...(cont.)

So after seeing that, I completely lost it. Literally dropped to my knees crying hysterically. After I got my shit together, man oh man. I started calling NONSTOP. Finally, she answered and I was just absolutely fucking livid and said the most godawful things ie : "if you can't be truthful with someone you love and care about then you dont deserve to be a fucking mother."

Eventually I calmed myself down, drank a few beers and called my buddy Jerrod. He rushed over to be a voice of reason which pretty much just landed us at the bar where I cried even more and got sympathy shots from the cute bartender.

After that incident, I couldnt eat. I had absolutely no appetite (5 years later, im just now getting back to eating like a normal person), no desire to do anything or see anyone. I stayed at home and drank alot just to help myself cope with everything.

(Fast forward 3 months)

I get a text from a random number on the weekend, and low and behold, its Tasha! My happiness level went through the roof.

We make plans to meet up since she'd be in my neck of the woods doing some shopping. Things are awkward at first, but eventually get better. Things felt right again. We grabbed some lunch, played with the kid at the park (he's like 2 and a half at this point.) and both went on our way, but not before she kisses me.

For the next week or so we're texting back and forth and we decide to meet again, but this time at my place. Again, just like old times and as she gets ready to leave, another kiss then a full blown make out sesh. I slammed her back against the front door and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist. We end up fucking, and it was incredible. Literally the best sex i've ever had.

So this arrangement (weekend lunch dates, coming over, bringing me lunch at work) goes on and on for about another 4-5 months. A great affair. She's sending me nudes from the kitchen of her boyfriends house, sending me videos, skype fucking...you name it.

But all good things must come to an end. The baby daddy/boyfriend finds out and shows up at my door, but as a gentleman just wanting to know the truth. I told him relucently and my heart shattered again.

They're still together and she has since popped out another kid.

It's this breakup that has fucked me for good. Mentally and emotionally. This breakup is why I think i'll die alone, bitter and miserable.

edit : after my buddy and I got back from the bar, In my only fit of rage in my life - I smashed the toddler bed into pieces with a hammer because I knew he was never coming back. hell, i even bought the damn thing.

also, this whole thing ruined listening to the ataris andf alkaline trio for me. i can't even spin so long, astoria without tears welling up. stupid girls.

abridged version: 17 years old. innocently enough, i randomly called up a girl i worked with to see if she wanted to hang out--go see a movie at the theater that we worked at together (starsky and hutch!). decide its a date and hold hands the whole time. end up making out on her front porch at the end of the night. hang out the next day, go see "secret window". she's asking if she can blow me midway through the trailers. she wanted me to fuck her, but i didn't want to cash in my v-card just yet. had about a week fling thru spring break, and then she pretended like it never happened. everything back to normal. all her friends thought she was just some sweet, innocent girl. for me, innocence = lost. 

but i didn't want to cash in my v-card just yet.

This reminded me of something. I don't have any crazy ex stories, really, but whenever my best friend "cashed in his v-card" he came over to my house one day after track practice and sat somberly on my couch. "I'm in trouble," he began, "I went to the store yesterday and tried to pay with my v-card, but it was declined." It took me like 15 minutes of asking and him having this shit-eating grin to figure out what he was trying to say.

if she'll cheat on him for you, how can you know she wont cheat on you too? ( man advice )

this is a problem I ran into with my last ex girlfriend. She didnt necessarily cheat on him with me, but we were talking while she was with him and telling me she wanted me while she was with him. I found myself feeling uneasy in certain situations that I normally wouldnt feel that way, but becaues I knew she was talking to me while she had a boyfriend I couldnt trust her. And that sucked. It wasnt something I wanted to admit and know our relationship wouldnt work because of that. But unfortunately it was the truth. To this day I dont know if she cheated on me, but I have a strong feeling she did because of how our relationship started. 

abridged version: 17 years old. innocently enough, i randomly called up a girl i worked with to see if she wanted to hang out--go see a movie at the theater that we worked at together (starsky and hutch!). decide its a date and hold hands the whole time. end up making out on her front porch at the end of the night. hang out the next day, go see "secret window". she's asking if she can blow me midway through the trailers. she wanted me to fuck her, but i didn't want to cash in my v-card just yet. had about a week fling thru spring break, and then she pretended like it never happened. everything back to normal. all her friends thought she was just some sweet, innocent girl. for me, innocence = lost. 

At least you took the beej! Although I imagine sex in a movie theater you work at wouldve been awesome.

For real though. My friends get pissed when I tell them to be quiet during trailers. It's like watching the best parts of 10 different movies in 15 minutes

Every time my dumbass friends would make us 15 minutes late for a movie we'd be walking in as the last trailer ended and they'd be like "Oh good, we only missed the trailers!" They never understood my love of trailers.

I'm also a weirdo who would PAUSE movies when a girl would want to fool around. The crazy girl I've mentioned in this thread actually started a full blown "WE ARE FIGHTING!" argument that lasted a day or so because I was watching Jurassic Park while we made out. It was on TV, I couldn't pause it! What was I supposed to do? Not watch Jurassic Park? It was at the "clever girl..." scene!

The second significant ex in my life is someone who's heart I broke. We'd been together five years and by the end we both drank too much - her more so than me - but neither of us were Angels. She started to hit me when drunk and I withheld physical affection. The last straw was the night I got the call that one of my oldest friends had Overdosed and died. I didn't want to be alone but when I went to wake her she was so drunk I couldn't. I walked the streets of Brooklyn until 4am openly crying. I decided that night to end it and clean up my life. Well as we were breaking up I met another girl who was instantly the positive force I needed. It is still cheating and I live with that guilt but yes, I was with someone else by the time we moved out from being with each other. Sobering took a long time and I got smashed a few weeks later and punched my hand shattering a mirror the night of my friends memorial show at CBGB. I sat on the side walk crying harder than I ever have, drunk, hand pouring blood onto the sidewalk when my friend walked up with bandages he bought at the pharmacy and started patching me up. He told me to call my new girl knowing she was good for me and on that call I promised to get a therapist. I did that the next day and really turned shit around.

I broke one heart in the way we broke up but Married the next girl. So things worked out.

I lost a close friend so I know how that shit tears you up. I'm happy for your happiness