The Ex-Girlfriend (or Boyfriend) Thread

I'm also a weirdo who would PAUSE movies when a girl would want to fool around. 

I do this with my fiance all the time. Credit to her, she's learned I don't mess around when it comes to watching movies / tv shows. I don't casually watch things... It drives me crazy if someone is talking during a movie so she saves all questions and conversation until after the show is over. 

I'm also a weirdo who would PAUSE movies when a girl would want to fool around. The crazy girl I've mentioned in this thread actually started a full blown "WE ARE FIGHTING!" argument that lasted a day or so because I was watching Jurassic Park while we made out. It was on TV, I couldn't pause it! What was I supposed to do? Not watch Jurassic Park? It was at the "clever girl..." scene!

No no, you aren't weird. This makes complete sense.

Oof. Goddammit. I was ddrinking and watching jurassic park when I posted that and when I browsed the thread when I woke up and saw the names, my jaw dropped and jumped to a conclusion without thinking. WHOOPS!!

The crazy girl I've mentioned in this thread actually started a full blown "WE ARE FIGHTING!" argument that lasted a day or so because I was watching Jurassic Park while we made out.

Jurassic Park seems to play an important role in crazy ex stories.

me too! I'm glad there are people here who are anal about movies like I am. trailers are the most important part about a movie, and if she wants to talk / go to pound town during the movie i'm pausing it.

I've literallt stopped mid thrust to see the end of a Bones episode we started fooling around during. She was mad.

My girlfriend got me into Lost so I would marathon watch it in my room, and she'd start kissing me touching me whatever, and I would literally just not respond. She got so upset she went to sleep and I didn't notice until I finished the episode.  Sometimes if we're bored we go to the $3 theater and sit far away from people and fondle eachother. ayy

this is a problem I ran into with my last ex girlfriend. She didnt necessarily cheat on him with me, but we were talking while she was with him and telling me she wanted me while she was with him. I found myself feeling uneasy in certain situations that I normally wouldnt feel that way, but becaues I knew she was talking to me while she had a boyfriend I couldnt trust her. And that sucked. It wasnt something I wanted to admit and know our relationship wouldnt work because of that. But unfortunately it was the truth. To this day I dont know if she cheated on me, but I have a strong feeling she did because of how our relationship started. 

30acc4289731fc9d504991120ab7fd68628253e5

Well now I'm not ashamed to say I was serious about my comment earlier haha. Yeah if my girlfriend and I are watching a movie or a show and we start fooling around, we'll pause the movie and finish what we're doing. Cause if not we'll still HEAR it in the background and it would be annoying to watch/hear it again right after.

Not ashamed (kinda of ashamed) that we've had sex while watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives though...

Well now I'm not ashamed to say I was serious about my comment earlier haha. Yeah if my girlfriend and I are watching a movie or a show and we start fooling around, we'll pause the movie and finish what we're doing. Cause if not we'll still HEAR it in the background and it would be annoying to watch/hear it again right after.

Not ashamed (kinda of ashamed) that we've had sex while watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives though...

No way I could get it up with that doofus on my TV.

My girlfriend got me into Lost so I would marathon watch it in my room, and she'd start kissing me touching me whatever, and I would literally just not respond. She got so upset she went to sleep and I didn't notice until I finished the episode

She's lucky; I've always had a NO PEOPLE, NO LIGHTS, NO DISTRACTIONS rule with LOST.

my ex and I had a real cool watch movie hook up after ritual.  we'd split a pint of almond cream, watch a movie, go brush teeth and get ready for bed, and then go to pound town.  now I eat a pint of almond cream by myself, watch a movie by myself, brush my teeth by myself, and go to pound town by myself.

Nothing to crazy but I once went to a Chipotle an hour from where I live with some friends. Walk in and there are my two ex-girlfriends having lunch together. Major awkwardness ensued.

One of them broke up with me after dating 11 months because she didn't like my personality. (In truth she had been seeing this other dude) Oh to be 15 again.

Second girl ended it after 2 years after her mom cheated on her dad and she told me she "didn't know what love is supposed to look like anymore". This was actually a good thing. She was all kinds of crazy.

Nothing to crazy but I once went to a Chipotle an hour from where I live with some friends. Walk in and there are my two ex-girlfriends having lunch together. Major awkwardness ensued.

One of them broke up with me after dating 11 months because she didn't like my personality. (In truth she had been seeing this other dude) Oh to be 15 again.

Second girl ended it after 2 years after her mom cheated on her dad and she told me she "didn't know what love is supposed to look like anymore". This was actually a good thing. She was all kinds of crazy.

I would have lost it. Once while still living in Gainesville I was at a small show with five ex girlfriends at once. I practically started hyperventilating and eventually wound up leaving. Sometimes worlds collide, sometimes worlds have a 15 car freeway pile up. 

About a year ago I watched and laughed from a distance as an ex-girlfriend, two ex-fuck buddies and my cousin all left my high school parking lot to go "hang out" or some shit.

They all hate each other now (because of me) and I'm sure they hated each other then (because of me).

Glad I dodged that bullet/train/atomic missile primed with shit.

In high school there was a girl who used to attend my school, she moved and changed high schools, then changed her name (should have been the first sign).

Out of the blue she wants to talk and says she's liked me ever since we had a class together.

I decide to see where it goes but she wants to get crazy with me, pushing me in closests at her parent's house, jumping on me, trying to unbutton my pants while her parents were driving us somewhere.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, she's way clingy and tells me she loves me and wants to have a baby with me. I break it off and a few months later I hear she's dating another guy who got her pregnant.

Bullet dodged.

In high school there was a girl who used to attend my school, she moved and changed high schools, then changed her name (should have been the first sign).

Out of the blue she wants to talk and says she's liked me ever since we had a class together.

I decide to see where it goes but she wants to get crazy with me, pushing me in closests at her parent's house, jumping on me, trying to unbutton my pants while her parents were driving us somewhere.

Fast forward a couple of weeks, she's way clingy and tells me she loves me and wants to have a baby with me. I break it off and a few months later I hear she's dating another guy who got her pregnant.

Bullet dodged.

taylor-swift-gif.gif