Brand New - Deja Entendu

• 2 weeks later...

They told me they ordered 100 when it first came out and got ZERO! Christ. Sometimes the exchange has great prices and other times not so much.

The Exchange (not sure what location you're near, but I frequent Dormont and Robinson) only ever carries one or two of anything at a time, so I'd be surprised to see even three copies lying around there.

The Exchange (not sure what location you're near, but I frequent Dormont and Robinson) only ever carries one or two of anything at a time, so I'd be surprised to see even three copies lying around there.

When I go to Pittsburgh I go to all of their stores in PA except Erie. None of them got the first non RSD run of Deja. They have over 15 stores. PA OH and IL

This is a joke right?!? Or posting for two years in the future??

What point are you trying to make? I'm wrong for getting rid of an album i don't need or want cuz I already have one? Seriously? And I clearly stated in the thread when someone else was being an asshole that I wouldn't make someone overpay for it.

What point are you trying to make? I'm wrong for getting rid of an album i don't need or want cuz I already have one? Seriously? And I clearly stated in the thread when someone else was being an asshole that I wouldn't make someone overpay for it.

If you didn't want someone to "overpay" why did you request an offer? Why not say "$25 (retail) plus shipping?"

I think the point they were trying to make is that you looked like an asshole by asking for offers on the record as soon as it became hard to find again. Especially since it was common knowledge that it would be available again soon.