PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

5 minutes ago it was out of stock.

I'm just glad I've got my orders in and can rest easy now. At least for a little while. TWIABP has a ton of stuff coming out in the next year and I have a feeling it going to be a nightmare trying to get everything.

Oh god I've got nightmares about the TWIABP releases coming out. It's going to be a pain, especially if there's going to be UK/EU variants.

we have to link it with a specific variant which allows us to guarantee you get that color with the bundle. we can definitely swap out colors if people order a bundle and ask but we just can't guarantee it. thanks

Thanks, I actually sent an email about that before the bundles were available on TSR.

EDIT:  Just so everyone knows, the VC discount code does not work on the bundles.

Just realized this now but is no one going to say anything about the 180gram being $3 extra ??

Hey man, those extra grams ain't free.

But for real, a $3 markup is pretty silly for something that has no audible difference.  I didn't say anything because $15 (+ 10% off) for a well produced LP and package is cool with me, and Topshelf always knocks it out of the park with their releases.

Just realized this now but is no one going to say anything about the 180gram being $3 extra ??

I thought it was a bit odd, since they are always the same price from Topshelf. I know 180g is more expensive, but I didn't think it was that much more than a splatter record. Anyways, I don't have a problem because both labels are awesome and aren't rolling in mad stacks.

I was just surprised since they've never done that before.

Yeah it's kind of shitty. Going to make me rethink my thoughts on both labels and before someone's like " it's $3 who cares it's nothing" it added up for 250 copies. Plus I feel it's a bit of a slap in the face for the early bird buyers

I feel like that's pretty standard anymore...If you don't like it don't buy it