PO: Sun Kil Moon "Benji" (7/29)

And you'd be taking "offers", right?

:P

I'd either buy what I need, nothing (if I already had it) or what people wanted :P I'd ask if they wanted to chip in a bit for gas but even then it wouldn't bother me if they declined because I know for a fact I'd have been at that show regardless... which was the case! hahah

Hello everyone- this is my first post here- thought maybe i could help out. 

Saw them in Philly last night- he had BLUE copies of Benji, Among the Leaves, and Perils- i was able to snag two of each.

30 bucks a pop. OUCH!

Show was awesome by the way- tons of unreleased new songs played. 

PM me with any questions..offers..trades..

if true, it explains the explosion on ebay the last few days

Hello everyone- this is my first post here- thought maybe i could help out. 

Saw them in Philly last night- he had BLUE copies of Benji, Among the Leaves, and Perils- i was able to snag two of each.

30 bucks a pop. OUCH!

Show was awesome by the way- tons of unreleased new songs played. 

PM me with any questions..offers..trades..

:huh:

Went to the NY show tonight, it was good, but Mark's vocals were pushed too far back. He kept cracking jokes about union guys working the sound, Town Hall wasn't the right venue for that imo. And the merch girl said they had two copies of Among The Leaves. They were gone by the time I got there and apparently all the vinyl sold out, at least what Mark was willing to sell. Gustavo was great with a cellist. No complaints aside from spending the money I was gonna use use on Among The Leaves on booze. Oh well. 

Went to the NY show tonight, it was good, but Mark's vocals were pushed too far back. He kept cracking jokes about union guys working the sound, Town Hall wasn't the right venue for that imo. And the merch girl said they had two copies of Among The Leaves. They were gone by the time I got there and apparently all the vinyl sold out, at least what Mark was willing to sell. Gustavo was great with a cellist. No complaints aside from spending the money I was gonna use use on Among The Leaves on booze. Oh well. 

yeah I was there last night.  same thing.

I think they might have had a few more copies of Among the Leaves though..

I know two of my friends who got there early who got them.

maybe ten?  either way, the merch girl said.. "we might put some more out 

at the end of the show"  but then she didn't.  so I am guessing they have more just didn't 

put it out.

oh well.  I do wish the vocals were a bit more clear.  I saw him at Music Hall and it was perfect.

besides his grumpy old man schtick.

This is what I got from amazon:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Sun Kil Moon "Benji (Yellow Vinyl) [VINYL]"

Estimated arrival date: August 06 2014 - August 07 2014

Not very promising.