WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

Ryan contacted me and indeed the full album stream was meant to be kept private. So here's my public apologies for somehow posting that link, which I never thought wasn't public.

Anyways, like I wrote, the album is amazing and you should order one in case you didn't. Your whole familiy will be pleased and will sing along while you're listening to it during sunday mornings.

Dang no mail order pressing... I guess makes no difference to order direct or wait for in store... Except possibly getting it earlier... Wish there was the black 180g option

I swear I thought I read there is a brown/bone colored version for "first mailorders/retail."

Or are you referring to "mail order only" kind of pressing they usually have?

Listened to "Mumble" a few times. I like it a lot. Really diggn' the more mellow sound on it. The male vocals are not that jarring of a change. 

Ordered the party pack w/ the quickness. 

And excited that they're on tour and at least coming to Florida even though it's in Orlando. I can make that three hour drive easy. Done it before. BUT. It's the same night as Lily Allen. Sooooo...decisions. decisions...

I swear I thought I read there is a brown/bone colored version for "first mailorders/retail."

Or are you referring to "mail order only" kind of pressing they usually have?

Yea I was referring to mail order only, like the Black 180g they did for Around, that was exclusive to Graveface.com.....

I know the first retail pressing will sell out quickly and a new colored press will come so its still nice to grab the first press....

Now if only I could get my hands on a RC copy! I know my only hope is evil bay :(

(I don't have enough money to afford the subscription sadly, so praying ill find an ebay one thats not too inflated, otherwise not worth it) 

sidenote: since someone mentioned Nothing's Guilty... I feel like that record is soooo overrated and Whirr blow Nothing out the water! (my two cents)

Yea I was referring to mail order only, like the Black 180g they did for Around, that was exclusive to Graveface.com.....

I know the first retail pressing will sell out quickly and a new colored press will come so its still nice to grab the first press....

Now if only I could get my hands on a RC copy! I know my only hope is evil bay :(

(I don't have enough money to afford the subscription sadly, so praying ill find an ebay one thats not too inflated, otherwise not worth it) 

sidenote: since someone mentioned Nothing's Guilty... I feel like that record is soooo overrated and Whirr blow Nothing out the water! (my two cents)

i kinda have to agree. i really like nothing's downward years, but i can't really get into the full length. i think its just more hype than anything and that there are much better newgaze bands out there. guilty just sounds like hum and old foo fighters to me (sorry!). there is something super ethereal yet depressing about whirr and that's why i think they stand out above the others.