WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

We're both tag teaming two threads haha thanks for the info. I didn't know there was a graveface thread so I'll just go read some of that.

No prob. It's really the Record Club one, but there's been a lot of relevant info for the archival series in there over the last couple weeks.

Happy to hear about the split. I hope it's released on a 12" record though, even if it's just four songs or so. I hated how the Whirr/Anne split was released on two 7" records.

Sure it's slightly annoying, but it's also different and cool, which is what I was going for. Also makes more sense to put the lyrics on an insert instead of in a circle spiraling around the record, but we went for the latter, again, to do something different/weird/cool.

My body is so fucking ready
10533138_1535255923375897_355016047_n.jp

From graveface rec. instagram:
Well, in a shocking and rare turn of events we actually received all components of our new release 1 month before the street date. That release of course is 'Sway' by Whirr. To celebrate we'll be shipping these out to you well before the 9/23 street date. Side note: the record club hand-pouring begins next Thursday. If you haven't picked up a copy, head to graveface.com at once!

Can't contain my excitement. Joined the RC for this release. Need to listen to this now.

Anyone able to tell me if there are typically DL codes included with the record? And do RC members typically receive the record last? Really, really hoping for a download to hold me over.

Yes, there are d/l codes with every release - and Freddy Point coupons inside the jacket - save them, or send them to me ;)

Yes, GF clubbers get an email with a d/l code before the release date as well.. but if you share the d/l code with anyone and it's traced back to you, your membership is immediately terminated and your name is put on the GraveFace Wall Circle of Shame!

They pack and ship great, and you will receive a neat assortment of crazy surprises every time - I'm not going to spoil the fun of it for you the first time you open your GF club mailing - but don't forget you get a T shirt, too :)  You will never regret signing up, and the perks and opportunities just seem to multiply -- they really aim to make it desireable to keep your membership alive.

It's cool re: the handpoureds.  And if you want the retail or any other pressing, you can order ahead of time and they will combine them all into your monthly (or so) record club shipment.

It's amazing how they keep track of everything, but they do!

GF4LYFE

Yes, there are d/l codes with every release - and Freddy Point coupons inside the jacket - save them, or send them to me ;)

Yes, GF clubbers get an email with a d/l code before the release date as well.. but if you share the d/l code with anyone and it's traced back to you, your membership is immediately terminated and your name is put on the GraveFace Wall Circle of Shame!

They pack and ship great, and you will receive a neat assortment of crazy surprises every time - I'm not going to spoil the fun of it for you the first time you open your GF club mailing - but don't forget you get a T shirt, too :) You will never regret signing up, and the perks and opportunities just seem to multiply -- they really aim to make it desireable to keep your membership alive.

It's cool re: the handpoureds. And if you want the retail or any other pressing, you can order ahead of time and they will combine them all into your monthly (or so) record club shipment.

It's amazing how they keep track of everything, but they do!

GF4LYFE

You convinced me, Don. ;) I just signed up yesterday. Excited to finally be a part of this. Can't wait to get my first package, which I'm guessing will be The Haley Bonar album I ordered from the archives, plus the new Whirr album.