WHIRR - Sway LP (out on 9/23) and Pipe Dreams Redux

WHIRR posted on FB that they will have limited record release covers for the record at their record release show tomorrow Saturday @ Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco.

Any VC'ers going who'd be kind enough to hook it up w/ a copy? I'd throw money at you...not literally throw it at you...but I'd pay kindly. Hollah!

WHIRR posted on FB that they will have limited record release covers for the record at their record release show tomorrow Saturday @ Rickshaw Stop in San Francisco.

Any VC'ers going who'd be kind enough to hook it up w/ a copy? I'd throw money at you...not literally throw it at you...but I'd pay kindly. Hollah!

Long shot, but I'm going to ask anyways too. I'll pay kindly.

I'm going on the 23rd in Chicago, which I thought would be the actual record release show. Damn.

I like the lighter colors used for this pour. Not as dark and heavy as others it seems like.

Edit: watching the video, it seems like just random handfuls of colored pvc pellets. It doesn't seem like you could tell what the records will look like, except for the color palette chosen. Makes me wonder why New Fumes is so trendy.

Turns out I am an actual crazy person and am road tripping to the SF show. I'll probably be able to snag 1 extra of the release cover (fingers crossed), maybe 2 tops. So, let me know if you want me to pick one up for you.

make sure you have your ticket ahead of time. show will sell out and rickshaw stop is small.

They just posted there's going to be 25 of the alt cover which is crappy play on onto their "FaceBook Bashing Persona" but if there are any left in San Diego tomorrow I'll try to grab it for someone at cost + shipping, cause I sure as hell don't want one haha. Hopefully for you some guy isn't going to break the bank on these tonight and buy like 5 of them to flip. (It's SF, someone is definitely going to do it lol)

Please people, help a brother out. LET ME LISTEN TO THIS THING :(

I promise, we will never again let people like Schwarzenegger devastate the US.

Here's a section of the email:

"Hope this Saturday finds you well.  Almost a month before the release date I'm sending you the new Whirr album digitally.  Why?  Why the fuck not I say!  Please DO NOT share this.  It costs a measly few bucks for someone to own it."

Sorry.