Is their a website that lists whats coming out on vinyl every week?

Hoover-Vacuum-Repair-poster.jpg

hahaha!! Whoops, put an extra "o" in there (or should I say their?)

OR WAS IT?

I'm actually curious to see if there is an follow up in December.  It was too elaborate to simply be a hoax, my bet is that it was a promo for something Back to the Future related in December.

A lot of people were saying that it is a promo for something B2TF, but funny or die was behind it and they definitely came out saying that it was an elaborate joke.

A lot of people were saying that it is a promo for something B2TF, but funny or die was behind it and they definitely came out saying that it was an elaborate joke.

There's a whole video where the apologize for the hoax too, it's pretty funny too.  I'm too lazy too look for it right now though.

There's a whole video where the apologize for the hoax too, it's pretty funny too.  I'm too lazy too look for it right now though.

Yea I remember seeing that too, I might have to look that up today as I don't remember it being that funny.  But then again  I only saw it once.