PO: Thrice Vheissu and TAITA represses

Why lathe cut 1600 records? Isn't this

Method usually used for very limited releases?

My limited knowledge of cutting lathes includes that it requires you to basically play the full album at normal speed in order to cut it. This is a pretty long album to have to play 1600 times. I can't imagine that being a time effective way of doing this.

If this were legit I'd imaging Thirce would have posted the info on thier Facebook page as they did with Beggars.

But they might be released on different record labels. Think of the recent Mars Volta release and the singer saying the "legit" MOV copies were bootlegs. Maybe thrice doesn't own the rights to it so maybe they didn't have any hand in the repressing?

But they might be released on different record labels. Think of the recent Mars Volta release and the singer saying the "legit" MOV copies were bootlegs. Maybe thrice doesn't own the rights to it so maybe they didn't have any hand in the repressing?

Don't think Thrice owns the rights to any of their releases/has had anything to do with any of the recent represses that they have advertised on social media.

My limited knowledge of cutting lathes includes that it requires you to basically play the full album at normal speed in order to cut it. This is a pretty long album to have to play 1600 times. I can't imagine that being a time effective way of doing this.

You have to cut the master lacquer using a lathe. From there, they make the stampers, etc. They just mention what type of lathe it was cut on for props, as Neumann is highly regarded.