PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

Now that's what I call a great fuckin deal, congrats! Still interested in these represses though? And did you actually read the enclosed treatise of that historian kinda stuff thingy? ;)

Ahah, thanks ! Well, I actually grabbed a green one ; this album is so damn good, and I LOVE GREEN VINYL.

Yes, but I had to wait the CD repress (which I got from ELHR) to get one, it wasn't with the vinyl anymore. Very interesting stuff.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...

So I was looking at the jacket of my copy this morning (180 gram, arrived last week), and noticed a huge number of glaring spelling errors in the liner notes.  Easily 10-15 in the print on the inside left of the gatefold.  I also noticed two spelling errors in the Unnatural World liner notes.  I know nobody is perfect, but this is kind of ridiculous given that these have been released numerous times on several formats.  Anyone else notice these?  I hope if Flenser does another press of these, they fix all the errors.  I'm pretty sure my copy of Unnatural World is a second pressing (on the reverse board jacket).  

I haven't received my copies of DC, but will check TUW as soon as I get home. Now I'm curious to see.

I was seriously shocked to see this many errors in one place.  I haven't started reading the booklet yet, hopefully that text was already completed and checked over from the first pressing.  I know the jacket artwork and layout was redone for this pressing.  Looks like the letter "c" doesn't work well on someone's keyboard, it's left out of the word "space" quite a few times as "spae".  Also, the "ly" at the end of a lot of words were reversed as "yl".  It's a shame really.  Doesn't change the music, but still sucks when there's errors like that on a final product.