Video game OSTs

Well, the Mother OST has been funded!

They now have it available in White... I looked at it, I clicked to pledge, it tallied me up.

I am in Canada so it came to 60 Yankee Dollars, I didn't buy it.. There is a shop in europe I have bought records from before and they have The Good, The Bad and The Queen for around the same price, sealed. I just could not do it for the limited amount of play this one will get on my table, I'll probably regret it but oh well. 

Yes, out of 50+ releases you've managed to find two of the outliers in the collection. Nice.

Note how I said "for the most part"

There's a Metallica one too, for what it's worth.

There's plenty of metal bands and Radiohead. 

I think shitting on Casey's release is just kind of uncalled for and dumb. 

There's plenty of metal bands and Radiohead.

I think shitting on Casey's release is just kind of uncalled for and dumb.

Not shitting on his release. I supported it even if I wasn't totally a fan, and I backed the kickstarter. The things I've mentioned are simply a fair criticism of the approach that was taken to that project. It just strikes me as odd to see people complain that people will buy anything, and cite orchestrated video game scores and officially-sanctioned cover band tributes to cartoons as bad ideas in comparison to what would have been a $20 LP of tinkly midi renditions of emo tunes.

It's not like there were any lyrics to the Brand New lullaby renditions. Are there even any lyrics for any of the lullaby albums?

So who gives a shit. If it sounds cool and puts your kid to sleep, then it did its job.

Like I said, a lot of people probably don't care if it doesn't have any of the offending lyrics. Look no further than the fact that Kids Bop has proliferated in the children's music market, what are there, like 20-something volumes by now? Lots of parents really don't care if their kid is singing along to a song titled "N****z in Paris" or a song where they're innocuously blurring over the line "whatup, I got a big cock" to make it toddler-palatable. Personally, I'm not too crazy about the idea. It's okay if I'm the only one who's weirded out by that, it wouldn't be the first unpopular opinion I've had. But even I had to wait till I was 10 before I got my first Eminem CD.

We're all just here to share opinions, all of us can't agree on everything. Doesn't bother me what anyone else gets, and I don't judge. I'm just saying I'd sooner get my kid "Rockabye Baby: Milli Vanilli" than "Rockabye Baby: Cannibal Corpse"

When your kids are 15 they're gonna hate you for hiding how cruel the world is

Bruh

agua, you're cool and one day you will get that red copy of TDAG. For retail too.