OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

How much was the signed 10"?

$15

yo, i'm a normal working man too....I just have complete internet access and plenty of downtime.  :D

I don't know what internet access has to do with listening to a record, and I'm not going to come home from seeing an album played and use an hour of my 6 remaining hours to sleep listening to that same record (or any record for that matter.) just to come on and tell you guys how it sounds. That's more what I was getting at.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to see them in Denver on Saturday and I'm sure I'll be able to grab a tour copy since I have a gold pass. Just sucks that I have to drive 8 hours after driving from DC to Nashville to SLC just last weekend, since they didn't announce the SLC show after the main dates and I had already bought my gold passes. Oh well. So worth it. 

And was the PF 10" already signed or did you get him to sign it? And was this before or after the show? Curious, since you said you were GA.

It was pre-signed. I didn't see them selling any of that 10" that weren't pre-signed at this show.

They also had the opener's album for $30 (double LP) which I passed on, Velvet Davenport 12" or whatever that band is called and some Afterman vinyl. I think all that has been gone over though.

Not all copies of Prize Fighter are pre-signed.  I have some that are and some that aren't....depends on where you buy them and what pressing it is.....

I can attest to this. Actually, the only one I have signed is the white HM variant and I had that signed by Claud and Chonny at NYCC. But a lot of the ones sold at shows are already signed. It just so happens that most of mine were retail or internet retail purchases.

$15

I don't know what internet access has to do with listening to a record, and I'm not going to come home from seeing an album played and use an hour of my 6 remaining hours to sleep listening to that same record (or any record for that matter.) just to come on and tell you guys how it sounds. That's more what I was getting at.

It was pre-signed. I didn't see them selling any of that 10" that weren't pre-signed at this show.

They also had the opener's album for $30 (double LP) which I passed on, Velvet Davenport 12" or whatever that band is called and some Afterman vinyl. I think all that has been gone over though.

Davenport Cabinet

How are we even supposed to explain how the remastered version sounds? It sounds great. This reminds me of "ask me about any movie" "jaws" "that is a great movie"

It was more of a question if it was noticable, really.  We know how the album sounds, but the idea of listening to a newly remastered version of one of my favorite albums excites me.

It was more of a question if it was noticable, really. We know how the album sounds, but the idea of listening to a newly remastered version of one of my favorite albums excites me.

Very true, well I can tell you it sounds ten times better then the original. Imo. I guess people will have to decide that for themselves

Very true, well I can tell you it sounds ten times better then the original. Imo. I guess people will have to decide that for themselves

I'm happy to hear this and not remotely surprised. As long as I've been listening to the original, I'm sure that the remaster will be noticably awesome. I can't wait to hear it. I literally might go home and listen to it that night (until my wife makes me stop because "it's three in the morning and we literally just listened to that whole thing live. Are you kidding me right now?" or something like that).

According to the listing it would have been given to 50 VIP (assumed 1/2 plat and 1/2 gold) persons. Or the entire thing could be completely false and someone is pulling our (third) legs. 

Considering that person on eBay has "more than 10 available" I'd guess they're just a liar.