OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

I never understood why people went all bat shit crazy, spending $100+ on the OG Press. might buy it just to own it, even though i didn't care for the album much.

Obviously, there was a day in school you missed. It was called "not everybody thinks what you think". Really thrilling stuff taught that day.

There are 71 left in stock. These will all disappear by tomorrow (Friday=payday=who needs to pay their water bill anyway?). So, if you WANT this color you have very little time before you are at the mercy of the flippers. Or you could just buy the black.

Muahahahahahaha

i argued with a dude on twitter that there's no way that isn't the import. He was swearing up and down it was actually the real thing.

Regardless of what Coheed said, it was NOT the import and the price was fixed as I said it would be.  (https://twitter.com/Lorren13/status/502091861323177984

Regardless of what Coheed said, it was NOT the import and the price was fixed as I said it would be. (https://twitter.com/Lorren13/status/502091861323177984)

you did say it would probably go down but you also said it would be justified if they did charge $60, which is what I didn't agree with. It's all good now though, hopefully the one at the merch booth is 40 as well.

I never said $60 would be justified, I said $40+ would be standard for a double LP and if you go in to 90% of record stores that is what you pay. That is what standard means, doesnt mean I like it or that I think it is justified. I'm saying that it is what it is. As far as this record goes, truth be told, they could charge $100 a pop for this record and I'd still get 2 of each color because I want it that much.

I never said $60 would be justified, I said $40+ would be standard for a double LP and if you go in to 90% of record stores that is what you pay. That is what standard means, doesnt mean I like it or that I think it is justified. I'm saying that it is what it is. As far as this record goes, truth be told, they could charge $100 a pop for this record and I'd still get 2 of each color because I want it that much.

that makes sense. Let's hope eventually this will not be the norm. I also don't have any good record stores in my area, so I'm going by amazon prices, which is usually a little cheaper, so I'm not sure what record stores are charging these days. I usually buy directly from band/label or through amazon.

Didn't mean to come off as a jerk, I just enjoy arguing. We're both coheed fans, let's get along. :)