Just a heads up.  I email Banquet last night about the status of my order.  The response I got was that they had run out of stock and were waiting on a re-fill from the supplier...  He said they expected it to be all black vinyl and that they would contact me if that wound up being the case.  

I'm holding out (slight) hope... but I'm gonna be super pissed if they wind up shipping me two black vinyl (at what would come to $45 a pop) and I wind up having to go through the hassle of returning them. 

I've checked some sources here in Europe and it turns out what you guys already exposed here...the limited colored variant seems to be out of stock and some of the shops are awaiting refills. I emailed some of them and all expressed their doubts to get it in stock again. I, myself did a huge mistake: I saw the US version pop up at Newburry Comics and thought that this particular version will be for both US and EU market (500 copies for each market), hence, I did not order from the US (I live in Germany) and waited a while. I really wanted the US version.

Is there anyone out there who is willing to trade a US LCW for a EU version? I traded a couple of records via discogs during this year and had no issues at all. The shipping costs would be 7$. If you are interested just send me a message and we will sort out things...

Thanks and all the best,

Nils

wicked fat chance here, but apparently the second half of my order for LCW through Newbury was canceled because PayPal closed the debit card I used due to the Home Depot thing; I am a landscape contractor and go there alot so I guess it was a red flag and they were 'helping' me by closing it. I ordered two copies, one for me and one for my sister for her bday. Does anyone have one colored copy theyd part with for my dear sweet sister? I'm about to resort to ebay but would rather give one of you my money. 

I was stoked to see my local record store carrying these for $29.99.  That's a great price for Canada.  Especially since our dollar sucks right now.  Sadly, they only had Long Drive, and I want to pick up LCW first.  

I don't get it though, they are selling JEW's Futures for $55, which is FUCKING RIDICULOUS, but these for only $30.  I know there's a price difference, but $55???  C'mon.

I was awaiting more order to be fulfilled for the colored variant of LCW from Banquet and they told me they don't expect to get the colored back in stock and will be shipping out black. So if you haven't got your colored copy from Banquet at this point you'll probably end up getting black.

This doesn't make any sense IMO as the black one is another product if you ask me and this one is largely available in the US I guess. I would be quite pissed if they would send me something I didn't ask for...or am I missing the point here?

This doesn't make any sense IMO as the black one is another product if you ask me and this one is largely available in the US I guess. I would be quite pissed if they would send me something I didn't ask for...or am I missing the point here?

That's just what the guy who I talked to said. However, he did say they would inform customers if they only got the black instead of more colors so I guess they are going to give customers the option to cancel their order in that case.

I inquired to Banquet about my order of LCW, and they responded by canceling my order and giving me a refund. And now the listing on their site has finally changed and no longer lists it as colored.

"Hey Daniel,

This is out of stock with the supplier at the moment - we're expecting it to be restocked soon, but we're told it will be the black variant. We've cancelled your order and refunded you now, apologies for the inconvenience.

Max"

Piccadilly, Norman, What and Resident are all listing one or both of the EU coloured editions as in stock. I can't speak for international shipping prices, but I only buy from Banquet if there's no alternative. High prices, high shipping prices and poor customer service (in my experience).

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/search.asp?artist=modest+mouse&title=&format=&catalogue=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/counter/search.php?search=Modest+Mouse

http://www.resident-music.com/search&keyword=modest%20mouse

https://www.normanrecords.com/poogle/index.php?q=modest+mouse