Run the Jewels - RTJ2, on Mass Appeal records (out oct 28th)

• 3 weeks later...

Could anybody help me out with a Howard The Duck #2 sketch and deadpool secret wars #1 run the jewels variants? I can´t find one single ebay seller that combines shipping for those two and i don´t want to spend 40€ on two comics or please tell me about a comic book store in Vancouver or Seattle that has them in stock. I will be there on vacation in about three weeks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone been to one of their gigs on this tour and can give me the merch run down? Items, prices and if you're a weirdo like me, pics maybe? 

All vinyl was around either $25 or $30. They had the RTJ1 repress, RTJ2 on pink, and the RSD release.

Shirts were $25 with some cool designs.

A wicked flag of the RTJ2 album art, but waaay overpriced at $75.

Poster of the Jewel Runner artwork at I think $15?

All I can remember right now

All vinyl was around either $25 or $30. They had the RTJ1 repress, RTJ2 on pink, and the RSD release.

Shirts were $25 with some cool designs.

A wicked flag of the RTJ2 album art, but waaay overpriced at $75.

Poster of the Jewel Runner artwork at I think $15?

All I can remember right now

Thanks! Was the Jewel Runner design on a tee by any chance? Hoping they have the red version from the webstore.

Thanks! Was the Jewel Runner design on a tee by any chance? Hoping they have the red version from the webstore.

I honestly cannot remember, but they definitely had these shirts with them

http://www.daylightcurfew.com/collections/run-the-jewels/products/one-two-one-two-t-shirt-black

http://www.daylightcurfew.com/collections/run-the-jewels/products/mummy-t-shirt-blackcopy

They also had a tour t-shirt, but it wasn't from this tour. They might have sold out of these by now but they had a tour mix tape? I didn't cop it. I think the other two guys also had a mixtape. You could get all three for $10. They had a grey sweater and a really expensive thing that was either a hoodie or a zip-up. Well... They definitely had a zip-up. I don't remember if they had a hoodie.

The merch booth suffered from "Last Night of the Tour" syndrome real bad. Most stuff was sold out and they only had S or XL or bigger in what they did have. I did get lucky on the zip up hoodie, was going to see if an XL might shrink down, dude literally in front me buys the last XL. I asked the guy to see an XL and he's like we only have Large and XXL. Large was crossed off the posted list so i got the display copy. Pretty happy with that.

Show was killer, probably the most insane pit I've been in since my old metal show days. Went to the Tag the Jewels artwork gallery in Detroit, music, swag, free booze and got to meet Mike and Jamie. Yesterday was a good day.