OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

Got mine from a buddy who scored it for me. Listened last night finally (Close 7") and man - you're right. It's almost unlistenable.

Did anyone also see that this 7" is going for over 50 bucks on discogs? Jeez.

Also, there's a new pressing of Lack Long After. I was waiting for it, but then scored a great deal on a 2nd pressing.

I had been wanting that for awhile.

Also, Pianos touring with Turnover this summer. Awesome.

Also, I'm done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I assume Epitaph knew the original records sounded bad via the test presses but still ok'd them cuz RSD is the cat's pajamas or whatever. I'm also going to assume they used the same damn plates for these black ones. It's another item to have for sale and people who missed this initially will grab one even if they're aware of the potential janky sound quality. Regardless, I'm not buying this 7" twice. Even if this repress sounds significantly better I'm not down to support a crap move like that.

Grr. *shakes fist at sky*

Same as everyone else. Got the RSD version, actually didn't get to play it for a month because my record player had been stolen (I got it back) and wanted to rejoice by playing it, only to find the quality was like a 2.5/10. 

If it sounds good, maybe....

Related side-note. My ETID RSD 7" sounded great but then I realized the outer sleeve panels weren't even glued down. I ended up gluing it myself. Is Epitaph the new Victory Records?