OUT NOW: Pianos Become the Teeth - Keep You (10/28/2014)

Did anyone see that these guys are releasing a two song EP on record store day? They're songs from the Keep You sessions.

Yes, which means I need to go out on RSD I guess. Though they seem like the kind of band who wouldn't make something purely exclusive... don't want to risk it though as I'm dying to hear more from this band right now. Such a great record that I bought a navy thanks to Novacn!

will pick up the RSD 7" if the price is fair. According to this list there will be 700 copies on clear/white/blue swirl vinyl for RSD. I'm assuming that after that there will be a regular pressing most probably with a lower price tag. But let's see :-)

That list says 1000- which means it won't be crazy hard to find even after RSD. Unless I'm grossly underestimating the popularity of this band.

I caught these guys last night in a venue that holds no more than 150 people. The majority of the set was from Keep You and it sounded fantastic. There is more energy to the new material because their drummer is a beast and wails on the drums.

If you guys have a chance to catch them on this tour, I recommend doing so.

I didn't even see that. I was hoping they'd have those new RSD EPs. The upstairs of Southgate is such an intimate setting. It made that show awesome.

They didn't have any out, but I asked Mike if there was any chance they had any and he said they only had 1 that they used as a display for their European tour. I love the upstairs of Southgate House and I'm stoked that they're getting a lot of cooler bands to play there lately. Great Dane was awesome. First time hearing them, but I would love to hear more

• 4 weeks later...