What's your White Whale record?

Relient K - My Girlfriend 7"

Rumor has it around 5 copies of it exist and the rest disappeared after the band's trailer was stolen carrying the rest of them right before their first tour began.  

You'd think the person who stole the trailer would sell stuff, but I guess the items would be too hot and would lead back to the thief. Haha.

The Lawrence Arms - Buttsweat and Tears on purple vinyl (it was limited to 100, for attendees of their anniversary show only)

Also,

Jawbreaker - Live 4/30/96 (only 206 were pressed, of those only 100 were given to fans in a lottery, of those, many of them were defective. The rest were reserved for the band/friends/family)

May have just gotten one of mine for super cheap. Empire! Empire! I Was A Lonely Estate - What It Takes To Move Forward

This cheap?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Empire-Empire-i-was-a-lonely-estate-What-It-Takes-To-Move-Forward-Vinyl-/111061253153?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item19dbc43c21&nma=true&si=KzEVVa979GEUF3cSOazvY1UqhIw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Crazy that that sold around the time the ones from CYLS were selling for $130~

I think I've got all my most desperately wanted records at this point, so the only things I really want (but will probably never have) are three Porcupine Tree cassettes. The Love, Death & Mussolini EP (limited to 10 copies, last sold for $1500 a few years ago), the original release of Tarquin's Seaweed Farm (limited to 10 copies, not sure if one's ever been sold online) and the blue-covered version of Spiral Circus (limited to 20 copies, not sure if this one has ever been sold either).

I don't even buy cassettes, these things are that special.

holy fuck.

damn, that didn't even make it to my ebay notifications.

just (maybe, hoping this is legit) got the pink one for 30. along with the E!E!/IIOI split for 6 and Something To Write Home About for 21. all same guy. really hoping this is good.