What's your White Whale record?

The Chariot - Music Of A Grateful Heart 7" black test press

Now sure how many pressed, but was not publicly available

I'm going to add to that ANY The Chariot test pressing.  I've reached out to all of the labels, Trendkill got back to me regarding their pressing of Long Live, and said there are 5 test pressings all signed by the band that they have, but won't be giving up.

• 2 months later...

United Nations apparently released a 7" in Russia called Serious Business.. they had a couple for sale at a show a month ago. I don't even know what it looks like.. But I need it 

At their show in BK they had a cardboard sign saying that they had this, but they didn't actually have any copies. Maybe they only had a couple and sold them really early. Needless to say, I was disappointed. If anyone goes to their gig tonight with CTTS you should see if they have it, I was planning to go but not feeling up to it.

At their show in BK they had a cardboard sign saying that they had this, but they didn't actually have any copies. Maybe they only had a couple and sold them really early. Needless to say, I was disappointed. If anyone goes to their gig tonight with CTTS you should see if they have it, I was planning to go but not feeling up to it.

Ugh I was stuck at work and couldn't go. I don't recall seeing it at the Amityville show a couple days ago. I feel like I'll get this someday when I'm like 60 and it'll officially complete my life or something.

• 1 month later...

deftones - white pony red promo version.

its not that its really hard to get, but shit costs so much money.

Got 2 of these, one sealed, I got them through a friend who owned a record store through till about 2004, he sold up most of his stuff and new I was into all things deftones so asked if I wanted one of them,but I bought both for about 70 GBP.

not really a hard to find white whale but hard to find for a good price is the pulled cover version of the Presidents of the United States Of America S/T lp on white. the version with bill clinton on the cover. Also want to get my hands on a gold copy of from under the cork tree and camo copy of take this to your grave, both of which i had at one point but sold :(