PO: Sleater-Kinney: Start Together Box Set (10/21)

Stared at this for a long time and ID'ed 4 of the 5. Looks like they're keeping the center labels the same. Already know the black/grey is Call the Doctor. Sticking the others under this here spoiler cut in case you want to keep the mystery alive.

Blue - Dig Me Out
Pink - The Hot Rock
Green - The Woods, can see the tree trunk from the D side.
White - The Woods A/B maybe/probably? The label doesn't look the same though (can kinda see red through CTD).

I was on the fence about it due to $ but pulled the trigger once subpop said they're running low. didn't wanna miss out and have to pay even more for it later. still stings though.  i'm gonna be one poor motherfucker if subpop keeps doing more box sets.

http://instagram.com/p/tI31FODLu1/?modal=true

Does this wording on the Hype video page make it sound like there will be non-colored versions of the box set?

"NOTE: We are very nearly out of the colored-vinyl, limited Loser Edition of the box set, which you can pre-order from us here."

It seems like you wouldn't say colored-vinyl, limited Loser Edition of the box set if there wasn't some other edition, right?

I emailed Sub Pop juuuust to make sure Amazon wasn't mistaken in their description because I really want that colored version. I know a lot of you all had questions too so this should clear things up for y'all:

"Hey there, as of now the only version of the box set available anywhere is on colored vinyl, so by placing an order (whether through us or anyone else) you will be getting that colored vinyl, not black. Thanks!"