Through Being Cool / Is A Real Boy Tour

It doesn't matter if you think it would or would not affect ticket sales. It's called a radius clause, and all festivals have them. You can't have a competing show of your own announced within x days/miles of the festival (all Fests are different but all Fests have these rules). It's why Anberlin's final headlining tour was only like 6 shows until Warped ended, then they could announce their headlining dates in those competing markets.

i know for a fact that's not why it wasn't announced. 

haven't seen std since like 05, pretty sure it was Early November and Senses Fail haha

and Emmanuel. I caught the Atalanta date of that tour...where they had some XBox360 release after party in another part of the venue after the show......there were three large buffet tables and an open bar....it was semi-private, I tipped their Merch person extra money for a pass....hung out with the bands....manny from Glassjaw was playing with them then and just sat down at our table, I asked what was happening wih GJ and he laughed and said they were demoing material. The lead singer of Emmanuel asked me for girl advise (worst dude to randomly ask for advice on that subject from)...talked to Heath from Midtown who was playing with Senses Fail at the time....talked to Pete Parada about being in Face To Face........and drunkendly took a picture or two with Chris while exclaiming "Fuck The Beatles, Fuck The Stones, Fuck Led Zepplin....'Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off To Heaven' is the best song ever written". While I certainly don't mean those words now (nor then) I definitely exclaimed them with my arm around his shoulder like he was my best friend....and I'm certain probably pissed him off/ruined his evening.

I hated every other band on that tour, but finally hearing "Three Miles Down" live was fucking awesome

Finally getting to hear "Banned From The Back Porch" live will be incredible as well

Say Anything's "...IARB" is one of the greatest pop-punk records ever, so I don't understand people hating on them. It's not like they're playing fucking Hebrews.

Sadly tickets for Irving Plaza in NYC are sold out now and going for $86 on stubhub. They'll probably go down a bit closer to the show.

Is everything you say stupid?

Regular tickets haven't even gone on sale.

Serious question, I know I've been hating on bemis' but I do want to see IARB as it's one of my favorite records. However, is it true that he changes the words to some of those songs now because of his religion or is this a dumb rumor?

If that is true, than don't even play the album live. If your newfound religious beliefs change something in the past, just move on. I'm pretty sure fans want to hear songs they remember them. Just my two-cents on that.

Serious question, I know I've been hating on bemis' but I do want to see IARB as it's one of my favorite records. However, is it true that he changes the words to some of those songs now because of his religion or is this a dumb rumor?

Well there's a different line in the demo for I want to know your plans.

He said fuck in that AVClub interview like multiple times. He didn't change the words when I saw them about two years ago but things might've changed.

This thread is so fucking hostile, Jesus Christ. I feel like it's even worse than usual. I'm pretty excited for this show. I'm not a huge fan of Reggie, but I haven't gotten to see STD yet. Last time I saw Say Anything I was greatly dissappointed, so maybe this will be a little better.

He said fuck in that AVClub interview like multiple times. He didn't change the words when I saw them about two years ago but things might've changed.

This thread is so fucking hostile, Jesus Christ. I feel like it's even worse than usual. I'm pretty excited for this show. I'm not a huge fan of Reggie, but I haven't gotten to see STD yet. Last time I saw Say Anything I was greatly dissappointed, so maybe this will be a little better.

I promise I didn't mean anything hostile by my question so I apologize. I love Saves The Day and Reggie and SA pre ST so it sounds like I'm in.

Live nation pre-sale started today - if you do the mobile version then you don't need need a code, if you do it on livenation.com it should be 'bringfriends.'  Otherwise most markets have their general on-sale tomorrow at noon.

I agree that I wish Reggie were just playing a regular set, instead of a full album.

And yes, had the Get Up Kids been on the bill as well playing 'Something to Write Home About' I'd have gone berserk.

Got tix for me and the gf for the night before Thanksgiving in Philly.  We met seeing Saves the Day at Warped this summer so this should be a good time.