Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

So the package I mentioned earlier turned out to be my SS present! There wasn't anything on the box that said it was (and it's my birthday next week so I thought it also could've been something related to that), so I opened it.

Holy. Shit.

Santa, you are fucking awesome!!! Thank you so much!! This week has been horrible so far, and this made it so much better.

I took a pic of everything but I'm gonna wait until more people start getting theirs so we can all share together.

Post it so the slackers feel bad.

Now I feel bad for only being able to afford so much. Damn y'all and your actual salaries.

Seriously don't

I've done this on a budget of nil (I think I spent $15-20?) and I've done it over $100.  Used is always okay!  Non-vinyl gifts are always okay!  And ditto, hand made is always okay!

So this is my first year doing the VC SS, and I've never sent something that is "from" anyone else. How does that work exactly? All I need to do is put in controlthebleeding's info instead of mine? Nothing else special?

If you tell the person at the check out its for the vinyl collective secret Santa they'll know what to do

Thanks for all of the tips, y'all. I ended up finding a bunch of stuff I think (and hope) my SS will like earlier today, so all I have to do now is pack and send it. I did just realize I have nothing to pack the stuff in, which is...well, a setback, to say the least, but at least I know what I'm sending!