PO: Ghostbusters Stay Puft Edition Vinyl

Mine smells like marshmallows mixed with chemicals I probably shouldn't be inhaling lol I'm not digging the smell too much but it's a pretty cool package, to be honest though it's probably a release I could have done without unfortunately, seemed much cooler in theory.. but that's life 

I just realized I also never received the 6" figure that was supposed to come with it.. what should I do? Did anyone else order from the Ghostbusters site and receive their figure? 

I was looking at the website, and it looked like it was no longer included.  I could be wrong.  Maybe just the first few included it.

I just realized I also never received the 6" figure that was supposed to come with it.. what should I do? Did anyone else order from the Ghostbusters site and receive their figure? 

Hi! I ordered mine from GhostbustersStore.com and haven't received the figure or the other prints. I e-mailed the same day I received my pre-order and they said they would check. I e-mailed them this week but haven't heard back. I will try again and let you know what I hear.

Hi! I ordered mine from GhostbustersStore.com and haven't received the figure or the other prints. I e-mailed the same day I received my pre-order and they said they would check. I e-mailed them this week but haven't heard back. I will try again and let you know what I hear.

Sounds fishy. Who you gonna call?

This will be up on www.hottopic.com next week for $44.50

Pick it up along with the new Dexter blood splatter LP :)

Or the week after when a couple unannounced titles hit the site that I'm guessing most of you will be interested in....

You've got it good when a whole forum of idiots buy into your businessman bullshit. How about buying a $13 Fugazi LP and not supporting Travis/Hot Topic? I can't wait until you announce your next CD sourced mallcore record so I can spend too much money on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...