PO: Ghostbusters Stay Puft Edition Vinyl

Yea I agree this thing is a bit overpriced and having the full soundtrack/score on the vinyl would have definitely made more sense! But the way I look at it it's pretty much a really cool collectible that happens to include a 2 song vinyl. It's different than any jacket I have and I'm a sucker for the Stay Puft guy :)  now Is it for everybody? Probably not, but hopefully a couple people will stumble on this thread and want it just for the novelty of it. I think other than the lack of music it's a really cool package overall. 

Yea I agree this thing is a bit overpriced and having the full soundtrack/score on the vinyl would have definitely made more sense! But the way I look at it it's pretty much a really cool collectible that happens to include a 2 song vinyl. It's different than any jacket I have and I'm a sucker for the Stay Puft guy :)  now Is it for everybody? Probably not, but hopefully a couple people will stumble on this thread and want it just for the novelty of it. I think other than the lack of music it's a really cool package overall. 

This is probably a better way to look at it. 

importcds.com - $31.. can't beat that I guess

http://www.importcds.com/music/4002002/various-artist-ghostbusters

$34.31 with shipping and "handling" tacked on. The Bullmoose link I posted earlier may still be cheaper for people in the states importcds.com charges sales tax in (CA, IL, KY).

• 2 weeks later...

I like the certificate of authenticity

"Yo, check out my marshmallow scented marshmallow jacket for my sweet Ghostbusters single!"

"Pffft, that could be anything"

BOOM CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY

I wanted to upvote the shit outta this, but I'm out. I'm coming for you tomorrow. That shit is hysterical.

This came in today. I have to say it far exceeded my expectations. The sleeve is "marshmallow" and all in all, is about 1" thick. Super high quality as well. Gatefold. The prints are fucking SWEET. and it actually does smell like marshmallow.

My best friend is getting this as a surprise because, well...

290sdtv.jpg

And yes. She's into records.