The STAR WARS Thread

slinch

Has anyone tried to watch Phantom Menace lately? It does not age like fine wine. 

1 and 2 were DIFFICULT to sit through this time around. Luckily, the worst is out of the way early while I was still hype for watching the series before the new one.

God they are bad.

2 is just a bad movie, hands down bad. Terrible.

Funny thing: I think Attack of the Clones is the best of that trilogy. I don't know, is there a right or wrong answer here? They are all terrible. 

This remains hilarious. Just think, even after seeing Phantom people camped out for Attack. We Star Wars fans are masochists. 

I guess there's no real wrong answer. I see Ep 1 as semi-okay only because we all KNOW Anakin is Vader and it's insane that they still manage to make me cheer for the little fella. Ep 2... every scene with Padme/Anakin is so cringeworthy. So, so bad. It has so much going on but none of it is done very well, imo.

I think 3 is pretty solid.

I guess there's no real wrong answer. I see Ep 1 as semi-okay only because we all KNOW Anakin is Vader and it's insane that they still manage to make me cheer for the little fella. Ep 2... every scene with Padme/Anakin is so cringeworthy. So, so bad. It has so much going on but none of it is done very well, imo.

I think 3 is pretty solid.

I enjoyed 3 also. Probably because it was so much darker.

Funny thing: I think Attack of the Clones is the best of that trilogy. I don't know, is there a right or wrong answer here? They are all terrible. 

This remains hilarious. Just think, even after seeing Phantom people camped out for Attack. We Star Wars fans are masochists. 

Which one of these buttons calls your mother to come pick you up?

careful with spoilers--apparently people are posting spoilers everywhere they can on social media, even popular completely unrelated posts.

cut off social media, we're so close!

I am avoiding as much as I can. I'm basically checking notifications and things I know are safe.

My friends know not to ruin this for me.