The STAR WARS Thread

slinch

Yeah, I think I'll be seeing this in 2D. And if I hear that the 3D version is worth it, then maybe I'll see it again afterwards.

Also, I just finished watching the films in the Machete Order and it was definitely the most effective way to experience the saga (and perfect for newbies). I'll watch them again in the episodic order before VII comes out though, just to see the difference.

And despite all its flaws, I love the prequels. Well, II and III at least.

i agree i'd rather see a non-3D IMAX version, so i'm bummed that's not offered. i borderline on hate 3D movies. over it.

BUT if you go to the IMAX 3D one on Sundays at AMC theaters, you get a badass free poster, so considering i'm going to see it more than once anyway, i'll probably go the both a 2D and a IMAX 3D showing...

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/movies/article/princess-leia-slave-bikini-retiring-2015-11

So does this mean they're gonna alter the scenes in Return of the Jedi on future Blu-Ray releases or is it just related to shirts and shit?

Just sounds like merchandising. The only thing they should do with the films is release the UNALTERED ORIGINALS!!!

oh my god you guys... new Japanese trailer has a ton of new footage... don't watch if you don't want anymore story spoilers. but it's so so so so so good.

mind=blown

So...homeboy sithlord almost definitely is Luke, yeah?

• 2 weeks later...