Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

How torn are all us Sigur Ros fans going to be when they come out with deluxe versions of ( ) in six months...

"while we are still finalising design and content – and will share with you as soon as it’s fixed – we wanted you to know about this now [as well as other expanded editions of von and ( )],..."

http://agaetis.sigur-ros.co.uk/

How torn are all us Sigur Ros fans going to be when they come out with deluxe versions of ( ) in six months...

"while we are still finalising design and content – and will share with you as soon as it’s fixed – we wanted you to know about this now [as well as other expanded editions of von and ( )],..."

http://agaetis.sigur-ros.co.uk/

I got the XL version when I was in Japan. Wanted to get the number version when one of my local store has it..looks like I will hold it for the extended version

When you guys emailed Sigur Ros, did the record label end up following up with you regarding a replacement? All I got is an email from the Sigur Ros store saying that someone from the record label will be following up with me shortly and I haven't heard anything yet.

When you guys emailed Sigur Ros, did the record label end up following up with you regarding a replacement? All I got is an email from the Sigur Ros store saying that someone from the record label will be following up with me shortly and I haven't heard anything yet.

When i did mine SR asked asking for my name, address, where i bought it from etc and told me that they would "send it on to the people dealing with it". Figure a good copy will just end up on my doorstep sometime next year and surprise me.

sorry, i'm just joining in. i bought mine from bullmoose. who do we talk to about getting replacements?

We have received feedback that there might be some audio problems with a proportion of the clear vinyl stock of Sigur Rós’s ( ) album released in America this week.  It seems that a faulty “stamper” used to press a percentage of the records has resulted in shallower grooves, which has in turn created "static-like” interference on the affected records.  We have received reassurances from Vinyl Factory, our manufacturers in the UK, that because stampers are changed regularly that this fault is likely to be experienced only on a minority of the record’s clear vinyl edition.  

If you are unlucky enough to receive any customer complaints relating to this problem then please have them contact us at [email protected], and we will replace the rogue pieces of vinyl at the earliest possible opportunity, at no cost to the customer.  Please note, however, that customers should keep hold of their numbered limited edition album package, since only individual pieces of vinyl will be replaced.  

Sigur Rós like to maintain the highest possible production values with all their releases, and regret that any of their fans might affected by any unfortunate manufacturing problems.