Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

Sounds like you got the European release that came out earlier this year.  Did it have the sticker on the front top left that said it was clear and limited to 4,000?

No, it was the sticker for the other release. Not that I'm complaining either--the sound issue roulette would've made me too anxious.

No, it was the sticker for the other release. Not that I'm complaining either--the sound issue roulette would've made me too anxious.

Was it listed as clear when you ordered? I'd be a little bummed for sure. I have the black EU pressing from earlier this year and it's flawless, but some of my friends did have serious issues with their copies. Hope you got a good one!

Was it listed as clear when you ordered? I'd be a little bummed for sure. I have the black EU pressing from earlier this year and it's flawless, but some of my friends did have serious issues with their copies. Hope you got a good one!

Just checked--it didn't say clear. I used that link from the OP on this, just assumed it was clear.

Also, I picked up a clear copy at my local store today. They said they received an email saying not to sell them but they were selling them anyway.

I just spun my copy and it is fine for the most part. Sides B and D have some very light staticy "wooshes" that last 30 seconds or so, but nothing major. It's certainly not "unforgivable" like that one guy on Discogs says his is. The packaging is great.