SRC is opening a record store

Jesus christ, please fucking no. 

You're telling me you don't want people spamming all your social media outlets and sewering your label when they don't receive their record within 2 weeks...?

(Not defending SRC and their business practices).

I also just realized that this was probably a response to SRC opening a record store, and not the dude saying he was spamming them on all their social media outlets.  Still.

I sent a Facebook message about an hour ago but 20 minutes ago they responded to a Facebook post ensuring me that someone will respond to the email sent to [email protected] it's wonderful that they advertise their [email protected] email on the website though. So I'll be waiting on that

Anyway, sorry for flipping this thread into their terrible service.

FYI. If you want to complain and express your dissatisfaction about SRC's service, there's already a thread dedicated to such things:

best/worst customer service from a distro/label?

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/41288-bestworst-customer-service-from-a-distrolabel/

FYI. If you want to complain and express your dissatisfaction about SRC's service, there's already a thread dedicated to such things:

best/worst customer service from a distro/label?

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/41288-bestworst-customer-service-from-a-distrolabel/

Yes I realized that after I posted here. Thanks my future complaints about this will be in that thread instead of this one.

To get back on topic. I can't wait to visit their store and open up records to check the color

Hey guys, it's so cool to hate SRC. Look at how cool you all are.

It's not "cool" to hate on SRC; it's just natural to ridicule businesses with laughable practices.  I can assure you that SRC is not an anomaly in this instance.  Provide shitty customer service: receive shitty feedback.  It's actually pretty basic.

Can we please turn this into a discussion about how SRC and a bunch of labels "find" records?? Where the hell are they putting these records that they are finding them years later??? I demand explanations!!!!! (I realize they are probably leftovers from holding out for damages/defects)

I believe they are held back to have something to sell at a later date to get people psyched. Usually finds happen when not much is going on. This is just my thought.

Great question. If SRC closed down, VC would likely become Vitamins Collective, Vape Collective, or whatever their next business venture would be.

from the likes of 90% of this board....Virgin Collective.

i kid

i kid